IGNORED

Got a call from my Yamaha dealer today

Flyinfool

Today at work I got a call from my local Yamaha dealer.

He now has the 2016 Venture in stock on on the showroom floor.

It is a 1700cc v4, EFI,

ABS

shaft drive

water cooled

Tons of luggage space.

frame mounted fairing

He has both red and blue in stock now.

$22,495 out the door.

You forgot to read the Official April Fool's Day rule book.. Page 31, paragraph 2: Any one who has been declared and certified as a fool OR has the term "fool" in their proper name shall not be eligible for April Fool's day coverage.. These special individuals shall, instead of participating in activities normally associated with April Fool's day, supply the world around them with only items that are true. These individuals will be required to do this for the 24 hours period during the day of April 1st each year and they shall be allowed to return to their normal antics of foolism after said 24 hour period..

You forgot to read the Official April Fool's Day rule book.. Page 31, paragraph 2: Any one who has been declared and certified as a fool OR has the term "fool" in their proper name shall not be eligible for April Fool's day coverage.. These special individuals shall, instead of participating in activities normally associated with April Fool's day, supply the world around them with only items that are true. These individuals will be required to do this for the 24 hours period during the day of April 1st each year and they shall be allowed to return to their normal antics of foolism after said 24 hour period..

So you are saying that I am "special"?

Sooooooooooo Thennnnn..................

If I say I am sending you some snow tonight and for the weekend, then it must be true........................?:snow2: OR is it just a fool?

If I say I am sending you some snow tonight and for the weekend, then it must be true........................?:snow2: OR is it just a fool?

There,, its after midnight so now I can answer this,,,, I received my parts from the company in Wisconsin today - I carefully removed the parts and made sure that all the packing stayed in the box.. Made sure no little Wisconsin White Washer homing beacon fell out on the floor.. Carefully wrapped it all back together and burned it... We shall see if it's true or just a "fool" you lop eared varmint!!:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

What a cowinkydink! We got a call too. They are recalling the cassette tape decks in all the Ventures. Seems they can be a safety hazard. People let go of the handlebars trying to change the tape causing tremendous dangers on the road. We told them thanks, but we already threw ours out on the road, which probably caused another hazard.

Yama Mama

8 track.jpg

There,, its after midnight so now I can answer this,,,, I received my parts from the company in Wisconsin today - I carefully removed the parts and made sure that all the packing stayed in the box.. Made sure no little Wisconsin White Washer homing beacon fell out on the floor.. Carefully wrapped it all back together and burned it... We shall see if it's true or just a "fool" you lop eared varmint!!:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

Not here it aint after midnight. You were to quick by 21 minutes.................................

I guess you were unaware that a tracker so small could be cast into the steel of a blade, or inserted into the nice soft rubber of a belt.

Hows yer weather lookin? :whistling:

Today at work I got a call from my local Yamaha dealer.

He now has the 2016 Venture in stock on on the showroom floor.

It is a 1700cc v4, EFI,

ABS

shaft drive

water cooled

Tons of luggage space.

frame mounted fairing

He has both red and blue in stock now.

$22,495 out the door.

Not here it aint after midnight. You were to quick by 21 minutes.................................

I guess you were unaware that a tracker so small could be cast into the steel of a blade, or inserted into the nice soft rubber of a belt.

Hows yer weather lookin? :whistling:

Looks like I gotta grab my wallet, put my jacket on and head to the local Yamaha Dealer!!! Be the very first one of our group to own one of those brand new V-Max motored VENTURES!!!!

DSCN2518.JPG

DSCN2516.JPG