IGNORED

Did Puc Break something?!

The Tooch

Is it my computer or did Puc break something......I can't get into his latest instalment of Tippy, Tweeks & Me.

I keep getting there is a problem with this webpage and it is being reloaded....but it never opens. I can get into every other post OK.

Is it me or did Puc finally blow something up!? :yikes:

Edited by The Tooch
webpage not website.

Is it my computer or did Puc break something......I can't get into his latest instalment of Tippy, Tweeks & Me.

I keep getting there is a problem with this webpage and it is being reloaded....but it never opens. I can get into every other post OK.

Is it me or did Puc finally blow something up!? :yikes:

Yup, he broke mine too!

Wasn't me,, I'm as pure as the driven snow!! You can ask Tippy,, she will tell ya - I didn't do nuttin.. Before we throw the innocent - quiet - tenderhearted little lamb that you all know as Puc out into a snowbank, I think we should take a closer look at the problem, lets diagnose this like we would if one of our bikes was broken:detective:

What do we know so far:scratchchin::scratchchin:,, we know that the problem has to do with one of my posts BUT the thread that it happened in was also a thread that I started so we know it's not the thread itself and therefore know that I am not the culprit. :scratchchin: It did start with the last story installment I made :detective:,,, AH HA!!! :thumbsup: Looking over that last installment I happen to notice that it does involve a series of short video's of some pretty suspicious varmints.. :scared:I'LL BETCHA A CAMEL INFESTED WITH A THOUSAND FLEA'S THAT'S IT!!! I betcha one of those sneaky varmints in one of those video's done poisoned the Water Hole!! :smash2:

:lightbulb:lets examine em one at a time starting with some known probable suspects shall we? Maybe this thread will blow up too and we will find the culprit that way!!:thumbsup:

Here's the first one,, a VERY suspicious troublemaker who may just be a wolf in wolves clothing (dealing with facts and giving him credit here, he doesn't try to hide the fact that he rides a Harley - gotta be fair)..

This could be a lot of fun,, sort of like developing our very own version of those picture books that the Cops have for showing Bank Tellers to identify suspects after getting held up...

Gee another coincidence, it sure looked like Puc was in that video to me...........................

Was that intended as a backhanded confession???????????????:stickpoke::stirthepot:

So,, the first one worked ok.. :scratchchin: Could it be the real culprit just returned to make a valiant attempt at covering his tracks:detective: Lets flip the page in our varmint book and take a look:stirthepot:

I am thinking this all may have to do with the Video's in my story popping up as non hyperlink.. What I do is copy/paste the address from You Tube and post that addy into the story.. Any one know a way to get the link to show as a clickable link instead of as the vid links I posted above?? :sign67:

In just reading this thread I have come to the conclusion that is was Cowpucs fault. In fact, he even admitted it in his own post (# 11).

He said (copy /paste here): ..Wasn't me,, I'm as pure as the driven snow!!

So if we (another copy/ paste from post #11): take a closer look at the problem, lets diagnose this like we would if one of our bikes was broken:detective:

I would have to say that being as "pure" as "driven snow" this to me means the snow has been driven on and is pretty dirty in my book..

Now if Puc would have said he said he was as "pure" as "FALLING" snow, (untouched) ,then I would believe him.:stickpoke:

What do you guys think?

I"m mot sure I'm understanding the problem. What is happening?

There actually is a problem.....no big deal.....But.....

Go to Puc's thread "2015 - how it happen to Tippy, Tweeks & me" then try to open his latest post.....I think there is a problem with one of the video links he has posted......it won't open, just says there is a problem with this webpage and it is being reloaded.......but it never does....just locks up.....I can go anywhere else in the forum no problem.

It's Puc's fault he broke Venture.org! :smash2:

Edited by The Tooch

WE ARE TEASING COWPUC :parrots:

YES WE ARE, :rasberry:

Cause he really did mess something up!! :buttkick:Always best to kick em when their down :duck:......:stickpoke::witch_brew:

Mostly I'm disappointed, I'm sure Puc has done another write up with the on going story of 2015 but I can't open it to read it.

Edited by The Tooch

There actually is a problem.....no big deal.....But.....

Go to Puc's thread "2015 - how it happen to Tippy, Tweeks & me" then try to open his latest post.....I think there is a problem with one of the video links he has posted......it won't open, just says there is a problem with this webpage and it is being reloaded.......but it never does....just locks up.....I can go anywhere else in the forum no problem.

It's Puc's fault he broke Venture.org! :smash2:

I think it is just that if you do not have a lightning fast internet connection it does take a while to load all of those pics. When I open a thread like that I head for the can and/or the fridge to give it time to load. It takes about 5-7 minutes for my snail connection to load all those links. My puter also seems to completely lock up while it is working so hard at all of the downloads. It is not actually locked up it is just really bogged down with the workload.

Of course it is Pucs fault.

If we did not pick on poor old Puc he would think we were mad at him.

I am thinking this all may have to do with the Video's in my story popping up as non hyperlink.. What I do is copy/paste the address from You Tube and post that addy into the story.. Any one know a way to get the link to show as a clickable link instead of as the vid links I posted above?? :sign67:

I"m mot sure I'm understanding the problem. What is happening?

Another perfect example of folks having a hard time following me,, I am a victim of circumstance I tell ya!!

If you go to Don's link of him telling us all about his lovely Grand Daughter singing like a princess (WOW - what a voice!!) here:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?115144-My-Granddaughter

You will notice that the "link" is shown in text. When I post a link to a video like the one shown below it comes out in non text but shows as a picture link (I'm not smart enough to know how to say "picture link" in proper computer language). I am thinking if I could get the links to show in text form maybe people with clogged and bogged computers would still be able to load the page.

Also thinking the issue could still involve one of the varmints I videoed at Maintenance Day.. Next in line for that test would be the person in this next video, definitely a sneaky rascal plus he was the one who started this thread about me causing problems on our site - :witch_brew::stickpoke::stirthepot: in it's purest form!!

RE: Puc's thread "2015 - how it happen to Tippy, Tweeks & me"

The thread does not open at my home but it will in my office. Like flyinfool said, it is most likely due to a weaker internet connection or slower PC that can't handle the large number of videos puc included.