IGNORED

Christmas Day ride with granddaughter

Freebird

Unusual to get a nice little ride in on Christmas day in Northern Ohio but it happened. Even better is when your granddaughter is visiting from Texas and has never been on a motorcycle before. I think she enjoyed it even more than I did. I think there is a new motorcycle enthusiast among us now. :)

1897974_990705724301250_7253202663238831540_n.jpg

Thats cool. I can remember a couple of my earliest rides with my brothers actually. My oldest granddaughter is only 4 so I dont see this happening for me for awhile. I think probably better when they are yours age. They are a little more aware. Glad you all had a good time.

PS Just saw on yahoo that in El Paso it was snowing, so your kids got the better end of that deal.

OUTSTANDING DON!!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool: Now we are talking REAL top of the line Christmas presents!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

That precious Grand Daughter of yours looks like she is ready and raring to go for a cross country tour with her Grand pappy -dont get no better than that my friend!!! Congrats to the both of you for taking full advantage of this amazing weather and putting that gorgeous scoot of yours to work doing what it is suppose to be doing!:thumbsup:

Beautiful post, THANK YOU for sharing WITH A PIC, sure would have not wanted to have called out the :photographing::cop: on ya when your Grand Daughter was present:big-grin-emoticon:

What a wonderful Christmas present:) , you make me so envious:mad:, my grand daughter lives 1 mile away but her mother wont let her ride with me :7_6_3[1]:, even though she would love to