IGNORED

What do you want for Christmas?

ToyOdie

That's a good deal. I went with a waterproof camera due to sailboat launching. Lasted seven years. May get the new one from Costco .....

It mounts on license plate bracket...

Can you see the hitch ball with those cameras that mount on the license plate bracket? From the questions and answers I saw for one of that type it didn't appear that you could.

That may depend on the specific vehicle, Where the plate is mounted in relation to the hitch. On my truck the plate is in the bumper about 12 inches directly in front of the hitch, The only reason you might not see it would be if the ball is to close to the camera to focus. I can see where some of the cars with the plate in the tailgate it might not see the hitch.

Can you see the hitch ball with those cameras that mount on the license plate bracket? From the questions and answers I saw for one of that type it didn't appear that you could.

Yes.I have aYukon xl and the plate is above the bumper, with the hitch under the bumper. Wide enough angle to see everything I need to see. I simply tilted it down a touch.... Could also see the trailer wheels.... I have a six foot tongue so I have a good view of trailer at all times. Wired camera to backup lights for power. Monitor was plugged in to cig lighter... Signal was wireless.

Worked good until last year. These winter in New Hampshire did it in.