IGNORED

A late Happy Thanksgiving and an early Merry Christmas wish to Tech Sargent CMCoffey!

cowpuc

A HUGE HOWDYYYY TECH SARGENT @CMCOFFEY!! Chris, wanted you to know that you and your family are being thought of and prayed for, especially during your deployment!! Prayers Up and Blessings Down that you are able to find some comfort and smiles in knowing you are NOT forgotten sonshine!! THANK YOU for serving our God and Country over there in that mess - hope all is well and that you have a blessed and peace filled Christmas young man!! :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas to our dear friend and his family!

Tip, Tweeks and Puc!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=102534&d=1421719320

attachment.php?attachmentid=102532&d=1449110134

attachment.php?attachmentid=102533&d=1403726157

attachment.php?attachmentid=102530&d=1449110134

attachment.php?attachmentid=102531&d=1406436159

attachment.php?attachmentid=102529&d=1424159373

DSCN4950.JPG

DSCN4949.JPG

DSCN4932.JPG

DSCN4935.JPG

20140620_155022.jpg

20140619_085455.jpg

Edited by cowpuc

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, talk about missing a lot. Thank you PUC, I have not been on the forum in too long. That was a very fun trip and an amazing couple days. Next time which unfortunately won't be until 2017 (I get back a little too late in 2016), I am going to have my oldest boy with me.

Merry Christmas Puc and Tippy and all of the rest of the characters I call friends.

-Coffey

You betcha sonshine - GLAD you got the message and were able to respond!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::thumbsup:

Looking forward to riding, camping and playing with you and that boy of yours in 2017 Coff :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

God Bless and PLEASE be safe out there!

We love and miss you!

Puc n Tip

Merry Christmas, and a great New Year, Tech Sargent Coffey!!:usa: And thanks Puc for the post :2133:

Mr & Mrs Shuttlebug (Brian & Debbie)

You betcha @shuttlebug 's, your welcome and GLAD you folks jumps in here!! We sure had some fun with that young man didnt we?!!! Sure miss him but am VERY proud have gotten to know Chris (and you folks too!!).

Merry Christmas you two!!

Just noticed there are some folks who might be following this thread that may not know who @CMCOFFEY is,, thought I would put a link up to a short ride report I did about some time a bunch of us got to spend with him. The story got a little long so I am starting it kind of in the middle of all the action to help those interested in reading about one of America's finest. What a very special person Chris is, his LOVE of sharing times with his fellow VentureRider.org mates is only seconded by his love for his wife and children, our way of life (FREEDOM) and even more so - his love for serving the Lord (he is also VERY well known under his earned biker name of "The Preacher" :clap2::thumbsup:) . Feel free to browse through this link if you wanna know more about Chris (you will have to do some scrolling forward and back to locate the good stuff BUT - Coff is in there in his truest form:happy65:!!) Click here = http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?94309-Ahhhh-the-summer-of-14-ADVENTURE-SERVED-UP-GORMET-STYLE!!!!/page12&highlight=summer+2014

Also, Coff,, if you happen to Venture back here and are reading this,, here is a link to another thread that I PROMISE will put a great big Coffey :big-grin-emoticon: on your face and a :dancefool: in your day today!! It's about another dear brother and friend of our's that you may remember me telling you about when we finally arrived in Oregon - he is also a Military person (thinking he served in Irag).. Click this link and take a short read if ya got time Preacher - YOU WILL LOVE IT!!http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?114501-Do-not-be-afraid-for-I-bring-you-good-tidings

Also, Coff,, if you happen to Venture back here and are reading this,, here is a link to another thread that I PROMISE will put a great big Coffey :big-grin-emoticon: on your face and a :dancefool: in your day today!! It's about another dear brother and friend of our's that you may remember me telling you about when we finally arrived in Oregon - he is also a Military person (thinking he served in Irag).. Click this link and take a short read if ya got time Preacher - YOU WILL LOVE IT!!http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?114501-Do-not-be-afraid-for-I-bring-you-good-tidings

Just got back to read all of this. I must have a blown gasket or have the wrong weight of fluid in my body, my eyes started leaking. That is awesome to hear.

I also enjoyed re-reading about your/our trip. I can't wait to get back to Genesis and Exodus. I have a ghost town to go find and a building to track down. and we have a Midnight ride through Death Valley with Venturefar that we have to make happen.

Thank you to everybody for the well wishes. I hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year celebration. I pray that this year is abundantly better than the years past, and I pray I get to personally shake all of your hands in 2017. I will be making some rounds at the rallies and meets.

Just got back to read all of this. I must have a blown gasket or have the wrong weight of fluid in my body, my eyes started leaking. That is awesome to hear. I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOUR SAYING BROTHER!

I also enjoyed re-reading about your/our trip. I can't wait to get back to Genesis and Exodus. I have a ghost town to go find and a building to track down. and we have a Midnight ride through Death Valley with Venturefar that we have to make happen.

:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Talked with @VentureFar not to long ago on the phone,, sounds like he is rippen, raring and ready to let em buck Coff!!! Tip n I are with ya partner,, that Death Valley night riding is nothing short of AMAZING - lets get er done in 2017!!!!:thumbsup:

Neil is in.

VentureFar...

Told ya @CMCOFFEY!!!:thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon: I KNEW that iron buttin @VentureFar would be :banana::cool10: when he read that foot note of yours!!

Tip and I cant wait, riding that area on a moonlit night is like riding on the surface of the moon or something,, maybe this time we will even get to see some UFO's :guitarist 2:!! If nothing else, we can stop out in the middle of nowhere (anywhere inside of Death Valley National Park), listen to the coyotes howl and I can tell you guys some spooky stories like the one I heard about some pioneers who tried to cross the Valley in a wagon and ended up getting sick cause they bought some bad Hot Dogs from some Apache Indians out there!!! :big-grin-emoticon: