IGNORED

Will he or wont he? Only that Flyingfool knows!!

cowpuc

Sitting here waiting for that lop eared varmint @Flyinfool to test his Snopercharger.. Word has it that we could be seeing 20 foot, yep, twenty foot waves on the pond that lies between our home in Muskegon and his laboratory in Milwakee. In the past that rascal has done some amazing things with formidable weather equipment so this time I thought we would do some before - during and after pics/vids..

Stay tuned to this channel and we shall all see if this is one of those :scared:times!!!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=102314&d=1447289439

attachment.php?attachmentid=102315&d=1447289439

attachment.php?attachmentid=102313&d=1447289439

attachment.php?attachmentid=102312&d=1447289439

attachment.php?attachmentid=102311&d=1447289439

DSCN1936.JPG

DSCN1921.JPG

DSCN1909.JPG

DSCN1900.JPG

DSCN1905.JPG

Edited by cowpuc
I spelled Flyinfool "Flyingfool" which almost caused a shift in the planetary weather stabilization which could have affected everyone reading this. Thankfully Flyinfool is a forgiving soul

Looks like T storms will be here soon.

Winds up to 50 MPH.

Lots of lightening.

Turning to possible snow by Friday.

With some Luck I will get a direct lightening strike to charge the new Flux Capacitor.

By the way Who is this flyingfool you keep referring to?

Was just down sitting in the spot we took the pics at (not the pier, the other ones). Definitely noticed a LOT of lightening directly over your lab Fool!! Tippy giggled every time and I would say - "LOOK - he got another one!!"!! On a serious note Jeff, Prayers UP and hope your ok over there - looks like its gonna be a Hot Dog flipper for sure:big-grin-emoticon:!!

PS.. ooopppppsssss,,, sorry about the miss-spell on your name! Will correct here when I get done - PLEASE dont punish me by directing those White Wash Nozzles this here way!:fingers-crossed-emo

PS, PS,,, hope all our friends west of us who have been dealing with this storm as it crossed the States are also ok? Looks like the Rockies got POUNDED with snow and high winds? Prayers Up and Blessings Down for all you lop eared varmints!!

Was just down sitting in the spot we took the pics at (not the pier, the other ones). Definitely noticed a LOT of lightening directly over your lab Fool!! Tippy giggled every time and I would say - "LOOK - he got another one!!"!! On a serious note Jeff, Prayers UP and hope your ok over there - looks like its gonna be a Hot Dog flipper for sure:big-grin-emoticon:!!

PS.. ooopppppsssss,,, sorry about the miss-spell on your name! Will correct here when I get done - PLEASE dont punish me by directing those White Wash Nozzles this here way!:fingers-crossed-emo

PS, PS,,, hope all our friends west of us who have been dealing with this storm as it crossed the States are also ok? Looks like the Rockies got POUNDED with snow and high winds? Prayers Up and Blessings Down for all you lop eared varmints!!

Yup it was rocking and rolling here last night. But everything here is OK. Just some scattered trees down and scattered power outages. I found my garbage can about a half block away. The lights blinked a few times but never went out for more than a second.

It sure sounds like out west got it pretty good, not a lot of snow but with the 50MPH wind it don't take much to make things bad. Hope everyone made it OK.

Tonight we are getting the 50MPH winds and some snow. I wonder just how far east this wind can carry the snow........:confused24: On last nights news they had some poor reporter standing at the lake front with the big waves coming in. He got knocked off his feet a few times on live TV by the waves crashing up over the boardwalk and the streets along the lake were flooded by the wave action, just like a mini hurricane storm surge, that poor reporter was standing on the sidewalk in a foot of water and was drenched with 50° lake water.

And yes there were some good lightening strikes to charge my brand new Flux Capacitor, I can now get extreme power bursts to the Snowper Charger that is powering your FAVORITE machine :snow2:. Should raise performance up another notch or two and have the reserve power to prevent the bogging down that was happening under a heavy load. But last night the wind was out of the south east to carry the snow to the plains states, it is now Swining round to da west jist fer mi good budy what cen't spel, @cowpuc.:rasberry::snow2:

Edited by Flyinfool

Some people aren't as good taking pictures while riding a motorcycle like you Puc. :7_2_104[1]:

Not so sure about that Bill,, have seen some really really cool pics come from that lop eared varmint @videoarizona .. Maybe what we really need to do is get em to come up for a Hot Dog someday so he can find out what riding on pavement that wont melt the soles off your tenner shoes is like :big-grin-emoticon:

Great footage Puc.

It's been fairly nice in Santa Fe. We have snow on the mountains :snow:, but I rode the 88' to work yesterday (a little nippy in the morning) and today it was a very nice ride to work :sun:. No wind at all. sweet ride with the leathers on. You just do not want to ride after sunset. The weather is definitely coming on! Ice cream runs may be out of the question before too long. :cry: That hurts!

Love you guys,

Chaplain Dusty :biker: "still ridin' for now"

Hey Puc did Yahoo get the surf board out on those breakers?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Sure did,, them guys is CRAZZZZY!! Wind surfers are the ultimate in nutzoville!! :big-grin-emoticon:

Now me,, I just smiled and waited for the storm to finish knocking down our leaves so I could finish up my leaf clean-up - today I dismantled the Leaf Vac, got it in storage and getting ready to see if I can figure out how the blower attachment mounts on the Tractor :think: BEFORE the Fool takes his first real shot at us next weekend :stickpoke:.. Wasnt long ago I was spending these days up in the deer woods just dreaming of that big ol monster buck I was gonna NAIL in the morning:happy34:.. You in the Deer Woods now?

Sure did,, them guys is CRAZZZZY!! Wind surfers are the ultimate in nutzoville!! :big-grin-emoticon:

Now me,, I just smiled and waited for the storm to finish knocking down our leaves so I could finish up my leaf clean-up - today I dismantled the Leaf Vac, got it in storage and getting ready to see if I can figure out how the blower attachment mounts on the Tractor :think: BEFORE the Fool takes his first real shot at us next weekend :stickpoke:.. Wasnt long ago I was spending these days up in the deer woods just dreaming of that big ol monster buck I was gonna NAIL in the morning:happy34:.. You in the Deer Woods now?

I did the same on Friday, trac-vac put away, mower deck stowed, snow blower on the tractor, all that is left is to put on the tire chains. But not today, today the bike gets center stage [emoji3] going for a ride somewhere.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I got my welder in the back of the truck, While I am up in the north woods chasing deer, I'll see if I can get @saddlebums back door stuck shut to keep those polar vortexes up in Canada where they belong.

For now all nozzles are pointed north for some deer dragging snow.

Ha guess @Flyinfool never heard of a plasma cutter. Ps just getting ready for a nice ride. best I check that door while Im out.