IGNORED

Back on the bike again.

Flyinfool

Woo Hoo

After all of the heart crap that I went thru. I have finally got the bike out of hibernation. Just this week I used up the last of the gas that was put in the poor bike in October of LAST year. She now has a tank of fresh gas and is running much better.

With the sudden onset of all my health issues I never had the opportunity to store the bike properly. It was stored with a full tank of crap gas and I simply dumped in a half can of Seafoam and some Stabil. but I could not take it out for mixing or even really lift the bike off the side stand so the gas had to mix itself. I did start it up and let it run some of the treated gas up into the carbs. But that was all I could handle as far as winter prep.

First ride this year it was running pretty rough, but it seemed to get better with more miles. Once I got the fresh new gas in there with another half can of Seafoam I could feel it getting better by the mile. It is now with just a half tank of the fresh gas thru it back to its old happy self.

:bikersmilie: :bikersmilie: :bikersmilie::bikersmilie: :bikersmilie::bikersmilie::bikersmilie::bikersmilie::bikersmilie::bikersmilie::bikersmilie:

Oh yea as for me. Now that the docs have started to ween me off of the heart meds, I do not get the dizzy spells that were keeping me off the bike, My last dizzy spell was back in July. So I think that I am starting to get better also October 26 is the 1 year anniversary of when my medical ordeal started. It is not yet done by a long shot, but it is headed in the right direction. With all of the heart stuff my pilots license is pretty much toast, possibly permanently (they have some silly rules).

So it looks like I will get in a short riding season yet this year, just in time for the fall colors and then all to soon after that, looking to get that great big lop eared varmint from across the pond @cowpuc back in shape with his first :snow:

OUTSTANDING JEFF!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Sooooo glad to hear your feeling better my friend, :group cheers: here's to continued better health for our FlyingFool!!:group cheers:

I do feel pretty bad for that scoot of your's having had to sit for all that time.. Tell ya what brother,, why dont cha just leave the Wisconsin White Washer parked for a while and show that pretty scoot of yours some love. As far as any concern for your lop eared varmint buddy on the other side of the pond, even though he did buy a new lawn tractor that has a blower attachment, I can assure you that there would be no hard feelings on his part if this Christmas had to be a green one @Flyinfool:thumbsup:

OUTSTANDING JEFF!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Sooooo glad to hear your feeling better my friend, :group cheers: here's to continued better health for our FlyingFool!!:group cheers:

I do feel pretty bad for that scoot of your's having had to sit for all that time.. Tell ya what brother,, why dont cha just leave the Wisconsin White Washer parked for a while and show that pretty scoot of yours some love. As far as any concern for your lop eared varmint buddy on the other side of the pond, even though he did buy a new lawn tractor that has a blower attachment, I can assure you that there would be no hard feelings on his part if this Christmas had to be a green one @Flyinfool:thumbsup:

AW SHUTUP!!!!:bang head::bang head::bang head::Avatars_Gee_George:

EXCUSE PUC!! Placed comment in wrong spot and puter won't let me delete!!! I'm sure you can see where I intended it!! And yeah I'm as glad as everyone that Fool is riding its just that I ain't!!

Edited by Yammer Dan

Woo Hoo

After all of the heart crap that I went thru. I have finally got the bike out of hibernation. Just this week I used up the last of the gas that was put in the poor bike in October of LAST year. She now has a tank of fresh gas and is running much better.

With the sudden onset of all my health issues I never had the opportunity to store the bike properly. It was stored with a full tank of crap gas and I simply dumped in a half can of Seafoam and some Stabil. but I could not take it out for mixing or even really lift the bike off the side stand so the gas had to mix itself. I did start it up and let it run some of the treated gas up into the carbs. But that was all I could handle as far as winter prep.

First ride this year it was running pretty rough, but it seemed to get better with more miles. Once I got the fresh new gas in there with another half can of Seafoam I could feel it getting better by the mile. It is now with just a half tank of the fresh gas thru it back to its old happy self.

:bikersmilie: :bikersmilie: :bikersmilie::bikersmilie: :bikersmilie::bikersmilie::bikersmilie::bikersmilie::bikersmilie::bikersmilie::bikersmilie:

Oh yea as for me. Now that the docs have started to ween me off of the heart meds, I do not get the dizzy spells that were keeping me off the bike, My last dizzy spell was back in July. So I think that I am starting to get better also October 26 is the 1 year anniversary of when my medical ordeal started. It is not yet done by a long shot, but it is headed in the right direction. With all of the heart stuff my pilots license is pretty much toast, possibly permanently (they have some silly rules).

So it looks like I will get in a short riding season yet this year, just in time for the fall colors and then all to soon after that, looking to get that great big lop eared varmint from across the pond @cowpuc back in shape with his first :snow:

AW SHUTUP!!!:bang head::bawling::Avatars_Gee_George:

Woo Hoo

AW SHUTUP!!!:bang head::bawling::Avatars_Gee_George:

It gonna be a long......................................................................Fall:banana: Winter has been CANCELLED!!!:Avatars_Gee_George::mugshot:

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwwww,,,,,,, let er buck bro!!! :happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::biker::biker::biker::biker::biker::biker::ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_thy-vi101212101:ice_thy-vi101212101:ice_thy-vi101212101:ice_thy-vi101212101:sign outstanding::sign outstanding::sign outstanding::sign outstanding::sign outstanding::sign outstanding::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

Cant help but wonder if @Flyinfool has heard this GREAT news Dan..:think:

Glad your riding again and if you have a Turbo on the White Washer blow some are way this winter. We get a couple inches and all the stores are emptied out and schools are closed lol So not to much