IGNORED

A Regional Rally Wisconsin

OrlinEngh

I have been asked if I have thought about doing a Regional Rally, and I said that I would think on it and I have decided that I will.

June 25th 2016 will be the 5th annual Maintenance Day here at our place so I am thinking on just expanding it to a Regional Rally and Maintence Day, we have it from Thursday to Sunday and can ad days to it either way before the 25th or after.

I would like to get some input to see what people think would work out the best for them on the days and how many.

And this will be a come as you are nice and simple get together good food good rides and plenty of time to set and relax and chat.

I will have more details shortly I just wanted to get it started.

Orlin

Edited by OrlinEngh

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you end up with a larger head count you could plan on multiple smaller groups for the rides. Distance and time were good this year.

Maintenance part of the gathering would still work, I think.

I would add an extra day on (this year was only 2 days for me).

I have looked to see how many days the other Rallies go and it looks to be 4 days so that is what I will go with.

Thursday June 23rd to Sunday June 26th, anyone that wants to come and campout here a couple of days before or after is wellcome. I am going to plan on taking that week off from work and do a couple of pre rides and get things ready.

Will still have Saturday morning for bike maintenance, time to set and chat and a afternoon into evening ride and then a cookout and bonfire.

I am going to put this on the calendar and the Regional Rallies.

Orlin

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Sharon asked me how the Regional Rally is coming along I told her we got a couple of maybes and two that are coming that have signed RSVP on the calendar.

I know that its early but if you know you are going to come please RSVP on the calendar. So we can start to get a head count.

Thanks Orlin and Sharon

Sharon asked me how the Regional Rally is coming along I told her we got a couple of maybes and two that are coming that have signed RSVP on the calendar.

I know that its early but if you know you are going to come please RSVP on the calendar. So we can start to get a head count.

Thanks Orlin and Sharon

Hello, Orlin and Sharon,

I'm new to venturerider.org. I'm friends with Rick Haywood and he told me about your maint day! I'm very much interested in joining you this summer! Sincerely, Jerry and Sue Olkives (un: jolkives)

Hello, Orlin and Sharon,

I'm new to venturerider.org. I'm friends with Rick Haywood and he told me about your maint day! I'm very much interested in joining you this summer! Sincerely, Jerry and Sue Olkives (un: jolkives)[/quote

Hope you can make it, Rick RSVP on the calendar maybe you can ride on up this way with Rick.

Orlin

Orlin and Sharon, as much as we hate to miss being at your place for anything and the great time we always have Shirley and I will not be able to make it, We are gonna be Grandparents for the fist time and our Daughter is due June 29th 2016. I am thinking Shirley will want to be there when that happens. I will also by the way.

Edited by Rick Haywood

Well, that sucks that Rick and Shirley won't be able to make it. We were looking forward to hooking up with them and ride up. But, yes having a grandchild is the most important thing in the world! I have two! And love the to death! Now, my question is how do I get on your calendar, Orlin?

Well, that sucks that Rick and Shirley won't be able to make it. We were looking forward to hooking up with them and ride up. But, yes having a grandchild is the most important thing in the world! I have two! And love the to death! Now, my question is how do I get on your calendar, Orlin?