IGNORED

Any Takers

saddlebum

Now how on earth did the bottom half loose all its smoke and the top half not loose none:confused24: Maybe could be its cause smoke rises:confused24: Wonder if ya rotated the top smoke chambers to the bottom and the empty containers to the top, the tops would naturally refill and all would be well:guitarist 2::happy34:

Me n dat Bum is smarter then we looks,, tween the two of us we could make a fortune in the stator fixen business:scratchchin:..

Darn,, I had a couple of those looking just like that,,, could have started a real business and had Saddlebum on the road in no time,,,,, so guy, wish I would have known the in's and out's,,, something new to learn everyday,,, turn it upside down,,, who'd of thought????

Best get some other drugs Puc,,, you keep this up and we'll be saving all of the first gens soon.

Now how on earth did the bottom half loose all its smoke and the top half not loose none:confused24: Maybe could be its cause smoke rises:confused24: Wonder if ya rotated the top smoke chambers to the bottom and the empty containers to the top, the tops would naturally refill and all would be well:guitarist 2::happy34:

Me n dat Bum is smarter then we looks,, tween the two of us we could make a fortune in the stator fixen business:scratchchin:..

The Bum's picture is showing the stator up side down. The pictured burned section is up when installed on bike.

It is very typical that an upper leg gets crispy. Rarely does the lower leg burn up, because it runs cooler, since it received more cooling engine oil.

If you are REALLY trying to sell it, you need to put it in the classifieds. I assume this is a joke though. :)

The Bum's picture is showing the stator up side down. The pictured burned section is up when installed on bike.

It is very typical that an upper leg gets crispy. Rarely does the lower leg burn up, because it runs cooler, since it received more cooling engine oil.

See this is why I put it up for sale. VR has so many smart and handy people :whistling:that I was sure someone would be interested in picking it up at a bargain and resurrecting it. I tried to do it myself, but no matter how I looked I could not source a smoke injection tool. I tried to do it myself manually :scorched:but but it kept leaking out faster than I could blow it in and then I found out that apperantly using cigarette, cigar or pipe smoke is not the same.:confused24:

You asked for it.....

Magic Blue Smoke Refilling Kit.

But on the other hand, I have thought about getting a bad stater to try my hand at rewinding one for more output power.

Oh MAAAANN ----why didn't you bring this up sooner. I just ordered a new Ricks stator through Amazon.:bang head:

PSSST Fool this is just between you and me but if in a reasonable amount of time I don,t manage to sell it ----Its yours :happy34: You just have to pay the shipping :whistling: