IGNORED

NY Rally from Ont

Marcarl

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are going to ride down to Casablanca/QEW tonight. Made a reservation at the Super 8 on the other side of the highway from the rest stop.

We'll meet everyone at the rest stop at Casablanca at 9. Stands up at 9:30.

Edited by XV1100SE

I'm going to head out now.......by the time I get down south of the boarder the weather should have passed by. Real nice here in Barrie now after heavy rain most of the day. Checked the weather radar down at the rally they should be getting it right now but will be done by the time I get down in the area.

Don I'll have to pit stop at Casablanca on the way down, I'll check and see if your at the Motel when I get there, to say hi.

See everybody there.....safe travels!

I'm going to head out now.......by the time I get down south of the boarder the weather should have passed by. Real nice here in Barrie now after heavy rain most of the day. Checked the weather radar down at the rally they should be getting it right now but will be done by the time I get down in the area.

Don I'll have to pit stop at Casablanca on the way down, I'll check and see if your at the Motel when I get there, to say hi.

See everybody there.....safe travels!

I am heading out now myself plan on meeting up with Carl for dinner at Green acres family restaurant about 5:30. Hey tooch depending on what time you leave Casablance you might be able to catch us at the restaurant.

Sounds like we are the last ones. We'll be at Casablanca at 9 and see if anyone is there..and leave if no one is there

We are still here Don, but won't be able to leave until the afternoon. If you are alone or with others and you want your coffee at our place we are the next exit from Casablanca. Call me