IGNORED

VentureRider Patches

Freebird

Still no patch in the mail but there is tomorrow and Saturday's mail yet.

If they aren't there by Saturday, let me know and I'll send again.

ours arrived a few days ago in record time Don.......if i didn't know better I'd think you flew out here as soon as I ordered them and stuck them in the mail box yourself.

:clap2::thumbsup::clap2:

I DID. Too bad nobody was home when I delivered them. :)

OK folks...the Ebay listing has ended but the main purpose of it was to promote our club. There are still plenty of patches available and you can order them direct from me.

As for the guardian bells, I think I only have about 10 remaining at this time. You can see a picture of them and the patches under the "VentureRider Merchandise" topic area. I will order more guardian bells at some point but it may be a while.

• 8 years later...
Not much. Out of guardian bells. Have some domed decals. That's pretty much it right now. Maybe a flag or two.

Hey Freebird

I'd like one of those domed decals, please. I will get the guys coming to MD to get it from you, if you can just put one aside.

I'll write them a list so they won't forget & bring the cash. (With the other stuff they're suppose to bring.)

Thanks.

Folks, the small patches, decals, etc. are listed in the VentureRider merchandise forum with prices and email to send money via PayPal. Please sure to include your address in the Notes section when placing an order.