IGNORED

Finally time to get on site again

frankd

I haven't even read the VentureRider site for the last couple of months because we have been busy!!!. Barbara and I decided to sell our house in northern Illinois and move to Tennessee near to where our daughter lives. Well, our house sold in 9 days after a bidding war between 2 buyers that wanted it. We never thought it'd go that fast, but we got our act in gear and moved. We've got a 15 passenger Ford E-350 van and a friend loaned us his enclosed trailer, so we moved ourselves. It took some time, but it saved a lot of money. We moved to Manchester TN., about 1/2 way between Nashville and Chattanooga along I-24. The house we bought has a heated/air conditioned 28x50 work shop so I've got plenty of room for the Venture and a nice Ham Radio shack and a lot more. We're not finished moving in yet, but the big things are done and we can start enjoying the beauty of the area. There are 3 relatively big lakes nearby, so I guess I need to buy a fishing boat so I can enjoy them. There are a lot of great ridin' roads in all directions from here.

Frank

Welcome back Frank, glad to hear all went well with the move!! Cant wait to read some ride reports and see some pics of that AWESOME area you moved into!! :thumbsup:

All the best in to you folks in settling in down there!! :thumbsup: