IGNORED

Return to Fort Collins

Gary N.

Mary and I decided to break in the new Space Shuttle with a trip to Colorado. We are at the Lakeside KOA in Fort Collins. Head quarters of the 2007 International Rally. Looking forward to reliving some of the great times I had here in 2007.

TOTALLY AWESOME BROTHER!! Gotta LOVE that State and alllll its shear beauty!! By the way,, may be missing something here but something is missing..:think:

Lets see if someone can come up with a word picture to help joggle my pea brain into thinking of what I am thinking is missing:witch_brew:

HAVE A GREAT TRIP YOU TWO CTFWers!!:7_2_104[1]::thumbsup:

Gary, I am soooooooooo darn envious... :bawling:

That international rally was the best rally I ever experienced, (although Vogel was pretty dang good too now), but to this day I have always dreamed of going back to CO. Down right awesome place.

I wish you the best while there!

Hey Gary, If you have a vehicle other than your space rocket, you need to go see what they call: Oh my God road"....

The link below tells you all about it..Wildhair, Swifty and I rode this on our Ventures. Some places we had to stop and put our feet down to make the hair pin turns.

http://www.dangerousroads.org/north-america/usa/728-oh-my-god-road-usa.html

If you open the link below, you need to ride the part of the road between waypoints "D" & "E" as shown on this map.'

Here is the link: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zMwDKKgzay94.kBQRRS0P6JqY&hl=en_US

Mary and I decided to break in the new Space Shuttle with a trip to Colorado. We are at the Lakeside KOA in Fort Collins. Head quarters of the 2007 International Rally. Looking forward to reliving some of the great times I had here in 2007.

A ride up Podre Canyon to the town of Rustic for lunch is neat. Follows the Podre River. Great eye candy....

Went to Estes Park, the Stanley Hotel, Rocky Mtn. Natn'l. Park visitors centre today. And just like 2007 it snowed when we got up there. Remembering Squid getting altitude sickness up there too. We also went to Golden to taste some Coors right from the tap but just when we got there in time for the last tour of the day the sky turned black. We ended up high tailing it back to Fort Collins on the interstate at rush hour.

Poudre Canyon to Walden for lunch tomorrow.

WOW ZZZZZZ WOW WOW WOW!! :scared:

I am reminded of some old commercial on TV that use to play when we were young,,, something about a guy getting slapped in the face to which he replied,, thanks - I needed that..

THANKS GARY AND MARY - I NEEDED THAT!!!! I REALLY REALLY NEEDED THAT!!!:thumbsup:

BEEEEEEAAAAUUUUUUTIFUL MY FRIENDS!!!!!