IGNORED

My girl Tippy's new ride,, what a lady!!

cowpuc

Little bit of tweeking needed from setting for a couple decades (PO just stopped riding it years ago) and look whats cookin for my girl!! She is a keeper and, its looking like, so is her new scoot!! Looks like I am gonna have more in new tires for the old scoot than I have in the rest of the bike BUT - my girl Tippy is worth every dime!! Look at her smile,, I LIKE THAT - A LOT!!

DSCN0941.JPG

What is it? Make? Model? Year? Cruising speed? engine size? Very Kool.. Would be awesome for just getting around town.. :happy65:

Its a 1981 Murray, 1.5 hp, cruises really nice at 25 - guessing 30 is about tops. It is Puch motored and it seems to be fairly well built. I am pretty amazed at how well preserved the engine was after setting all those years - amazing compression and super quite. It has a very similar carb (Bing) to my very first bike (1959 Sears Allstate also made by Puch - parts of it are still with me after all these years), you know the one - with the neat little float tickler to prime er up. I had forgotten how teeny tiny those little carb orvices were.. Used to be able to actually see those little puppys but now I had to wear two pair of 3 power reading glasses and a magnifying glass to clean this one:big-grin-emoticon:

Sure looks like she is havin fun.

You could have at least pointed the mirror in the approximate correct direction.....

In all fairness, Tip actually wanted the mirror like that so she could make sure the wind wasnt messing up her pretty hair:Laugh: and I thought that position would be perfect for signaling @Flyday should he be circling over head!:dancefool:

Besides Fool, this particular model didnt come with reverse so seeing to back up is really not necessary:rasberry:

In all fairness, Tip actually wanted the mirror like that so she could make sure the wind wasnt messing up her pretty hair:Laugh: and I thought that position would be perfect for signaling @Flyday should he be circling over head!:dancefool:

Besides Fool, this particular model didnt come with reverse so seeing to back up is really not necessary:rasberry:

..... ..... ...... ...... ...... ...... ...

..... ...... .......... ........... . ......

I can't seem to find the smiley of rolling up my pants cuz it is to late to save the shoes.....:moon: