IGNORED

Time for one of you 1ST Gener's to step up !

Guest Chaos

Guest Chaos

.... and buy the Second Gen I just posted in the classifieds. Great bike and I'm really going to miss it, but there aren't enough hours in the day anymore. I would love to see Yammer Dan pick it up, but I know he can't handle that kind of power ! !

:cool10:

Chaos, as perty as that ride is, I cannot stand that tall. I would love to add a 2nd gen to the stable but but my pocketbook is not that fat, not saying that your price is high.

Still werkin' on pickin' up a ride for the ole lady. And, that is in the 2k and below range so I can work on it and space the cost out over time.

Really, that is nice bike and I like silver! Reminds me of my Z28 I had to give up 'cause the third kid showed up. She was a sleeper like my 1st gen!

Guest Chaos
Geeeez Mark,

Startin to think you don't like us anymore..:whistling:

stay in touch,

Dale

I like anyone that can get me thrown out of a public parking lot ! !:rotf::rotf:

Guest Chaos
Sent you an email. Would you consider selling me just the trailer? If so, how much?

Gonna miss you at maintenance day. Glad I got my own GPS, I might not find it :cool10:

I have the bike and trailer listed as a pair in a local ad, so I really can't break them up. If for some reason the bike wouldn't sell I would still want the trailer. So I guess the answer to that would be not unless someone wants to buy the bike, but doesn't want the trailer.

If I still have it around maintenance day don't count me out ! ! :)

Guest Chaos
Sorry Marc, too many 1st Gen parts now. That kind of power would be hard to handle with my bad leg, don't think I could push it fast enough to keep it up!!!

I know what your definition of fast is, so I don't think you would have a problem pushing it ! ! :stirthepot:

I've been thinking about getting a 2nd gen, now that I'm getting older and things are starting to slow down a bit. Maybe a 2nd gen makes sense. :stirthepot:

I think I'm gonna wait and see what a 3rdGen is gonna look like..... Besides that I'm broke.... :whistling::stirthepot:

Guest Chaos
Thanks for correcting him Brad. He must of forgot that I was the one getting the ice because someone esle didn't want to get any.... Not going to mention any names.....:rotf::rotf::rotf:

It was the women that got us thrown out.......

Yes ... I remember ... but its not nice to pick on the handicapped :rasberry:

excuse me............but if my memory serves me......I do believe it was u men and the discussion of certain articles of clothing and the color they are:scared: ( i will refrain from names at this time).....and some of your "sleeping" habits( again I will refrain from naming the parties being discussed)........that caused all the ruckous which in turn caused the kicking out......:rasberry:

but i do know why Mark has decided to sell...........he finally has accepted the fact that those silver scoots are so much slower and wants a black one !!!!!!:stirthepot: