IGNORED

MD in danger??

Yammer Dan

Oh man,, hope ya get better fast bro..

Am I confused here or did Monty offer to come over and stick his finger in your throat to make you blow chunks?? If that works out, could you two take a short video of how that works? Kinda :sign green with env cause none of my friends here never offered to help me in that way when I had the flu bug..

Seriously though Dan, hope ya get feeling better real soon, that pukin business aint no fun! Prayers Up, Blessings Down!!

Well....Inmate Julip can be interesting but I never sampled any. What ever the Warden gave me yesterday seems to be helping. I asked what it was but got that "Just shut up and take it!!" I can walk to the bathroom now instead of running.......

Never sampled their drinks, either. I did eat some of their cooking from the kitchen, though. Glad to hear you're getting better. Stay hydrated. All that ralphing can do a number on your system.

You know Monty also did some "jail time" don't ya?? Can pick up some strange habits in there......Good wine making tips though.....:mugshot::fatsmiley:

I had read somewhere that Yamaha had discovered some very very talented Yamaha techs coming out from behind those bars,, now it all adds up and I understand where they got their training!!!:thumbsup:

Made it out to garage for a while. Slight problem there. I'm so weak I couldn't get it up off sidestand!! Warden not happy with me. Said its going to the Hardley shop to trade in on that "New" Trike!!! It ain't happening!!! I will admit, with my health this year end could be in sight but I ain't going down easy!!!