IGNORED

look who joined me as a bike to be dog.

oldgoat

I went tout to get some farm fresh eggs from the farmer whom I almost hit on his tractor with my motorcycle.

and this little fellow came up to me.

the farmer said he is 10 weeks old and needs a home.

I had a dog that lived 19 years and passed away 9 years a go.

thought hey maybe it is time to give that kind of love to a new one?

so let me introduce you to gunner.

my daughter gave him that name.

said if he learns to ride with you Dad he will be your tail gunner LOL

here is to many good times. chewed up shoes. little messes and accidents till he learns I am the BOSS!!! LOL.

11206831_10155531439215113_5884961113158208505_o.jpg

11209659_10155531436650113_1762736087799400272_n.jpg

1st pic he looks like he has some beagle in him. Does he? How big is he going get?

Sounds like it was just meant to be.

Have fun.

yes he has some beagle in him dad is a full beagle. mom was just a mutt someone dropped off on the farmers land.

he felt he just had to keep her after his dog got her pregnant . LOL he should be no ore then 15 pounds. so I would say a middle size dog?

tonight he is at a vet center for a check up and will spend the night there. as he had his first shots. and was feeling a little woozy .

just a precaution. as his father has all his shots and is up to date but mom where not sure of? but mom will be given all her shots as well. as she is also up there with her 2 children. that was all she had a daughter and this fellow.

Awe,, what a shweeeeetheart!! First thought in my mind was he looked like he might have some Beagle in him too - ADORABLE!! If your not going to hunt him maybe get a pet rabbit to raise with him, that way when your out playing on your bike and he smells a rabbit ol Gunner might not be so apt to take to his heritage and follow the scent:big-grin-emoticon:.. We raised Beagles and LOVED them - really mild mannered fun dogs to raise and own!!

Congrats Goat and welcome to the family Gunner!! :thumbsup::clap2: