IGNORED

local riding club

rbig1

well I was wondering if any members on here. Have joined local motorcycle groups. As I joined one yesterday and got to thinking how many others have done this also. And how many do they belong to. It would be real hard to replace this group of people and don't ever plan to. If I cant post this just remove it am not promoting any group let alone mention names. Just trying to meet more people.

UtAdventure and I both ride with the Temple Riders Association. I have been riding with them since 1993 and Dave since about 2002. There are not many of us that VR members here in Utah so it could get pretty lonely if we didn't have local people to ride with. I have also ridden with STAR in the past.They have a really big chapter up in Utah County.

I ride with Canadian Motorcycle Cruisers in our small town..15 members of which theres 4 rsv's..5600 members across canada dont know how many ventures

Hey Les

One of the guys I ride with is the husband of the mayor of your little town?

Yes, sorry I was thinking you were in Georgina. Joe is Margaret hubby. Also ride with their son Mike who lives over on my side of the lake now. Couple of the other guys live in the Wack!

Nobody else is is going to have a clue what we are talking about?! :confused24:

Yes, sorry I was thinking you were in Georgina. Joe is Margaret hubby. Also ride with their son Mike who lives over on my side of the lake now. Couple of the other guys live in the Wack!

Your from the Barrie area.....what else should we expect:rasberry:

You guys actually like snow....just a weird bunch

Nellis Desert Eagles Riding Club. I am the only RSV surrounded by a bunch of Harleys, Victories, and a beautiful Indian Roadmaster. They don't like me to ride my 84 with them. Makes the RC look bad. I do it a lot just for fun and to give the 2001 a break.

next time you're coming over to the wick send me a pm ..maybe meet up at Timmies or the OB...or the Belvedere

If one likes to go riding often,we got no choice but to join some local clubs.Unless you like riding alone.i have joined 3 local clubs and i have a choice of going riding at least a couple of times a week. Rides are posted on their sites, and i just pick the one i like, and just show up at the meeting point.Have met lots of wonderful people and made some good friends. Lots of fun with fellows who like riding like you do. stopping at Coffee shops...yeah, u all know what i am talking about...and lunching at small town restaurants etc.

We have a good bunch of people in and around Ontario...Bongobob being one of them, belonging to Ventureriders, and we do meet a few times a year during season, as well as off season...thanks to people like Carl and Ben, who usually take the initiative. The annual Marcarl meet is the big one we always look forward to....A NOT TO BE MISSED ANNUAL EVENT.:canada::cool10:

I ride with Canadian Motorcycle Cruisers in our small town..15 members of which theres 4 rsv's..5600 members across canada dont know how many ventures

What a great idea. I just might check them out myself, as I often want to go for a cruise but my friends as not available.

Dale