IGNORED

Size is relative...

videoarizona

I find it a chuckle to me at least. These economy cars that didn't sell for squat back in the 60's get reborn and now the .commers think they are "cool" to have. the mini, the FIAT next they will bring back the 3 wheeled thingy the the front flips open.

The green people want all of us to drive tiny car boxes. It's all in the plan.

I always wondered why places that are really populated and that seem to be a little more "green" have not adopted real encouraging motorcycling laws to promote effeciency.. Every time we get an opportunity to ride the "diamond" path (commuter 2 or more people only) thru a big city I always think to myself how cool it would if there were one for motorcycles only that had a speed limit set a 10 mph faster :scared: than the auto traffic or something just to add more enticement for folks to ride.. If that didnt work than they should try a free Butter Nut ice cream cone at the end of every bike only lane :big-grin-emoticon::ice_awesome-vi46644

I always wondered why places that are really populated and that seem to be a little more "green" have not adopted real encouraging motorcycling laws to promote effeciency.. Every time we get an opportunity to ride the "diamond" path (commuter 2 or more people only) thru a big city I always think to myself how cool it would if there were one for motorcycles only that had a speed limit set a 10 mph faster :scared: than the auto traffic or something just to add more enticement for folks to ride.. If that didnt work than they should try a free Butter Nut ice cream cone at the end of every bike only lane :big-grin-emoticon::ice_awesome-vi46644

Like your thoughts Cowpuc. Here in Toronto, parking is free for bikes and Dogman tells me that bikers can also use the HOV (diamond) lane. Your thoughts are much better.