IGNORED

IRS scammer

midnightrider1300

OK today a FB buddy had an IRS scam call... he then posted the scammers phone #on FB, I called till they stopped answering they would pick up hang up...but I thought this conversation was funny...

I called and when he answered I asked him he who was & he said "NO" I said No what...he said No, I said well No No what is your last name I need to know who I'm talking with..NO hung up lol after I called 10 more times he would pick up and then hang up w/o saying a word.... lol

We need to wast those people's time until it's not worth it to them to call anymore.

A couple weeks ago I got a call from "Account Services" - those folks that claim they can reduce credit card interest rates. I had some time to kill so I put it on speaker phone and pressed "1". The operator came on and wanted to know if I had more than $3,000 in credit card debt. I answered: "Oh yeah, it's North of $15,000". She asked what my interest rate was and I answered "About 3%".

She says "what do you expect me to do with 3%?" My answer: "Your recording said you could reduce my interest rate".

She hung up on me.....

OK today a FB buddy had an IRS scam call... he then posted the scammers phone #on FB, I called till they stopped answering they would pick up hang up...but I thought this conversation was funny...

I called and when he answered I asked him he who was & he said "NO" I said No what...he said No, I said well No No what is your last name I need to know who I'm talking with..NO hung up lol after I called 10 more times he would pick up and then hang up w/o saying a word.... lol

You should post his phone number here so we can all have some fun with him, might make him find another hobby. Better yet, we could do a reverse search on his number and start having a bunch of pizzas sent to his house for the Super Bowl.

I just love stories of people that mess with scammers.

Sometimes I make it a challenge to how long I can keep then on the line. My record is just over 2 hours.

And here I was all impressed with myself keeping a telemarketer on the phone for 24:36, yes I timed it, and you just burst my bubble.

You should post his phone number here so we can all have some fun with him, might make him find another hobby. Better yet, we could do a reverse search on his number and start having a bunch of pizzas sent to his house for the Super Bowl.

I like this idea.... here is the thread from my buddies FB page ....

ok I copied and paste the thread my buddy posted on FB .... IRS SCAM--I received a call from this number with foreign man saying he is an IRS officer.

202-239-1292 everyone call and have fun.......

I like this idea.... here is the thread from my buddies FB page ....

ok I copied and paste the thread my buddy posted on FB .... IRS SCAM--I received a call from this number with foreign man saying he is an IRS officer.

202-239-1292 everyone call and have fun.......

The problem with this is that the number that showed up on you phone can be a spoofed number and you will be harassing someone that is totally innocent and unrelated to the scam. The scammers can make anything they want show up on your caller ID. They do not usually give out their real info. If you can be sure that this is the scammers number then by all means go for it.

I had a few calls for a while, saying they were feds, well I have worked with enough that I know better.

Any how I put a whistle by the phone and when one of them called I blew it as load as i could into the phone.

Never called Back, Also a small air horn would be good also.

What you should do when you realize what it is, would be to start screaming; "I don't know what to do, there is blood everywhere" "I did not mean to kill her!" "What am I going to do Now"?

Or you could say; "Man, I am so glad you called, I had just put the gun to my head and was getting ready to pull the trigger when my phone rang." "I felt I could not go on any longer with all the bills I have and you saved my life".

Hey, you might as well have some fun with it if you are bored. The possibilities are endless.

Randy

Too Funny - SCAM phone call. So I get this phone call from 1-565-454-3434 the obvious Indian accented gentleman tells me he is with the Windows Service Center. My machine has been sending them error messages due to a terrible virus I downloaded. OK y'all know am a geek, so I'm ready for this!!! So I ask specifically what the error codes are that my computer has been sending? He is obviously reading from a script, and a paper one at that because I can hear him flipping the pages. In addition I can hear a zillion other Indian accented speaking folks in the background. So he gives me some made up error codes but immediately tells me not to worry because for a fee they can fix it! I said great but first I wanted a little more detail on how a computer (mine) running LINUX can send Windows error codes? I hear more pages frantically being shuffled - then click. Dial tone.

years ago I had a neighbor harassing my daughter with phone calls. Despite my request to stop they did not. So I turned on the computer loaded the modem auto dial program for every 30 minutes and let it run for 3 days. He came into my yard and asked how I was doing it because he'd see my leave put his phone back on the hook and it would ring again. Told him I had no idea what he was talking about. Told him I was getting harassing calls too. Bet if mine stopped so would his. He said yep - bet they would. Problem solved.

like mentioned above, best thing is to waste their time. Give them some excuse to wait, put the phone down walk away.

I got the IRS call. Caller ID showed number was from Seattle Washington. I told the guy to please hold a minute. I came back on the line and told him I had an agent with the IRS on the other line so please go ahead and tell me why he was calling. He told me, "you are a smart ass." I said you are a sand n****r. He hung up. I reported the call to the Treasury Department, but doubt they will do anything.

The last Windows Center call I got I let the guy get into his speech and then said I sent you my computer after the last guy called me. He promised he would have it fixed and sent right back, what have you done with my computer? It is fun to get them all confused.