IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

O.K. here is the pretty red KW drivers in the cab and I figured I should get a pic of a PETERBUILT just for fun.

If you look in the right mirror you can see my beautiful face:rotf:

Kinda sorta.

The next challenge if you dare will be.

YOU,YOUR BIKE & a TRAIN going by on a lonely stretch of road.

O.K. here is the pretty red KW drivers in the cab and I figured I should get a pic of a PETERBUILT just for fun.

If you look in the right mirror you can see my beautiful face:rotf:

Kinda sorta.

The next challenge if you dare will be.

YOU,YOUR BIKE & a TRAIN going by on a lonely stretch of road.

Amazing, Animal and I were discussing the possibility of setting a simular target! Great minds think alike!

Need to get a little creative.

Park the bike make sure your in the mirror of the bike and take the shot.

You took a good picture but you did not get the bike in the picture or yourself.

Try again...................Ron

:bighug:

was not looking for a win as the pic was taken before the challenge was posted just thought id post the pic as it was close LOL and good idea of the mirror ill keep it in mind for the next time

ok next target is you and your bike and a tank, or your bike and a tank, have fun. I have to say I am enjoying this guys thanks for the great idea.

One slight problem for me, can't move the scoot........ Due to a recent blizzard.......

Guest BluesLover
One slight problem for me, can't move the scoot........ Due to a recent blizzard.......

Paul ... if you can't get the horse to water, why not take water to the horse???!!! :whistling::cool10:

Cheers,

Paul ... if you can't get the horse to water, why not take water to the horse???!!! :whistling::cool10:

Cheers,

The bike is off base in a friends garage, I am not going to try & talk someone into driving a Leopard tank into town for a pic.

The bike is off base in a friends garage, I am not going to try & talk someone into driving a Leopard tank into town for a pic.

hey why not pull it right up to the donut shop and yell i got ya surrounded

Need a decision is a AMTRACK a tank:confused24::confused24::confused24:

It is armored:cool10:

It has a big gun (or two):cool10:

Carries MARINES into battle:cool10:

People get more than a little skiddish of taking pics of MBT (Main Battle Tanks):no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no: around here AMTRAK's are no problem.:whistling::whistling::whistling:

ok next target is you and your bike and a tank, or your bike and a tank, have fun. I have to say I am enjoying this guys thanks for the great idea.

But then, the type of tank is not specified, it could be a storage tank of different types (including for home heating fuels). This will open it up for many more members.

Cliff, you should be to be a little more specific, to clarify your pic intentions.

He said a tank, he did not specify if it was a piece of military ordnance or a vessel for storing quantities of liquids...:stirthepot:

there is even a gas tank on the bike next to your bike....:big-grin-emoticon:

I just don't have my digital camera handy, or I'd already have it....

Or the town water tower, as it is a tank on stilts...

A butane lighter has a tank also...

here are a few definitions for tank:

tank [ tangk ]

noun (plural tanks)

Definition:

1. large container: a large container for storing liquids or gases

2. amount held by tank: the amount of liquid or gas that a tank holds

bought a tank of gas

3. container for fish: a sturdy container with rectangular glass sides, used for keeping live fish or reptiles in

4. pond or reservoir: a fairly small body of water, especially one used for water storage

5. jail: prison, or a prison cell ( informal )

6. military armored vehicle: a large armored combat vehicle with treads, a rotating turret, and a heavy gun

7. dress: Same as tank top

8. photography: container for developing film: a lightproof container for developing film, designed so that processing chemicals can be poured in and out without light entering

9. photography: tray for processing sheets of film: a large tray or container for processing a number of sheets of film together

OK, here it is, my bike in front of a tank, well OK, two tanks.

Yeah I know, you all want to see my pretty mug here too, but the guard at the gate said no way. I told him why I wanted to get in, you know, so someone leaving work would take my pic with the bike, but everything is too complicated for the government.

So I dodged traffic on the highway to get this shot.

Anyways, this is the Badger Ammunition Plant, just north of Sauk City, Wi., where I live.

It is in the process of being torn down.

It provided ammo for WW2, Korea, and some of Nam.

Steve