IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

• 2 weeks later...

in my area fields are so wet even the best tractors would get stuck. More rain the last two days. At least the IL river is going down....slowly.

Hey would it count if I got a pic of my wife on our midsize tractor cutting weeds in the pasture?:whistling:

in my area fields are so wet even the best tractors would get stuck. More rain the last two days. At least the IL river is going down....slowly.

Hey would it count if I got a pic of my wife on our midsize tractor cutting weeds in the pasture?:whistling:

Dress her up like a farmer (exaggerated) and I'll accept that :rotf: Good luck

OK, farmers in my area finally got in the field. My picture was taken on the side of the road as the farmer turned to get on the highway and I could not lean down to get in the mirror, but you can see part of my torso and I think arm. rules don't say you have to see the face do they? Let me know if you think this qualifies, if not, no big deal! :) edit...hey! I looked and my face is in the little convex mirror!

2nd edit, hey this badboy had TRIPLE wheels on all corners!

Next target, next target...got thinking cap on.

How about this:

You, your bike and some sort of outdoor food vendor, carnival type cart, hand cart, truck parked at work or intersection, but they have to be serving food, not just driving down the street.

Bonus points if you are holding some good old vendor food in your hands during the picture. Cheese, Mustard or ketchup dripping is double bonus points.:cool10:

Several of our group rode 100 miles last week to a corn dog vendor that sets up shop in a parking lot he bought with outdoor tables and nice parking for when he isn't at a carnival. Best corn dogs I have had in years! This is in Mt Sterling IL (between

Beardstown and Quincy right off the main intersection) if any of you live near there, be sure to stop by.