IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

Assuming it gets approved, You, Your bike & a piece of military Artillery Need not be functional, but could be. I know it can be done because I passed a M1A1 while I was out today.

If you could takes pics on base it would be easy.

I know of two outside of base that are fairly modern and are about 60 miles away so a good evening ride, now if you want 1800's artillery I just have to ride downtown but that would be no fun.

Anywhere between the Civil war and Star Wars will do.

Assuming it gets approved, You, Your bike & a piece of military Artillery Need not be functional, but could be. I know it can be done because I passed a M1A1 while I was out today.

Left work early today to enjoy a the nice weather with the wife. Here is a picture at the Monocacy National Battlefield just outside of Frederick MD. http://www.nps.gov/mono/index.htm

Cheers,

Dan

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z351/danzoom/05-06-11-002.jpg

Nice Dan. What's the next target?:cool10:

Courtesy of wifey who always has better ideas than me.... You, your bike and a decorative (not drinking) water fountain.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Cheers,

Dan

Does it have to have water and be running?

Most of the fountains around here are still winterized.

Same here BUT just read in the paper that the one around here when they went to get it ready for summer they discovered someone had stolen all the copper pipes and brass regulators. Around here you can leave in the morning and come home at night and find all your copper pipes and wiring has been stolen. Three houses have blown up because they stole the gas pipes and left the gas on.

My wife and I were just riding around enjoying the day when I hear in my ear Fountain, Fountain, so here it is.

Good job. It is nice to be out wandering and stumble across the current target. Looks like a nice peaceful spot.

Same here BUT just read in the paper that the one around here when they went to get it ready for summer they discovered someone had stolen all the copper pipes and brass regulators. Around here you can leave in the morning and come home at night and find all your copper pipes and wiring has been stolen. Three houses have blown up because they stole the gas pipes and left the gas on.

Very sad. Your area has been hammered pretty good, first by the slow demise of the auto industry and then the recession. My wife is from Southgate and gets depressed whenever we are back in the area.