IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

Appreciate the fine pics of a Dep Sheriff allowing pics and all but would be nice if he had been in uniform and working there in same. Guess I'm looking for the connection between the 2. I'll leave it up to folks here though. God Bless. Mike

If it helps here is a picture of Tracy in uniform at another function. He is the founder of our BRAZORIA COUNTY CAVALRY. We honor all or service men and women and our first responders. In the picture attached we were honoring a WWII vet on his birthday. Tracy was saying the ending prayer.:stirthepot::cool10:

Alright, thanks for the OK.:cool10::cool10:

How about the next target being a High school human mascot in his outfit sitting with you on your bike.:stirthepot:

Good luck on the hunt.:080402gudl_prv:

These are getting real hard. Might take awhile on this one unless someone knows a mascot. :think:

yes, this target will be tough to get. Don't know of many school mascots running around outside where cars/bikes park/drive, especially at this time of year. And High Schools are about to let out for the year. Plus, High School? I know that in the current atmosphere if any old farts like us go asking a high school kid to hop on our bike, we are likely to get on some offender register! I'll wait for the next target! :)

yes, this target will be tough to get. Don't know of many school mascots running around outside where cars/bikes park/drive, especially at this time of year. And High Schools are about to let out for the year. Plus, High School? I know that in the current atmosphere if any old farts like us go asking a high school kid to hop on our bike, we are likely to get on some offender register! I'll wait for the next target! :)

I told my daughter what the target was and she tells me she has a handle on it so we will see. I guess it helps to have a kid in high school for this one.

Hmmmm.

The kids are all long past High school, the last of the grand kids just finished high school last year and the great grand kids still have a ways to go.

In today's world anything with kids and cameras scares me.

WOW Jeff you're old.........:rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotfl::rotf:

Well, since I wrecked yours, let's do it right this time. A statue, you and your bike in the picture. Mention what the statue is, too.

The statue in my picture is in the city square in Madrid, Spain. I don't remember what it is exactly. It could probably be googled and figured out.