IGNORED

Off to Wisconsin

Freebird

Tomorrow morning Eileen and I are off for a week in tropical Wisconsin. :) Going to the company resort for a week. HOPING to do some snowmobiling but I'm not sure the snow is going to show up. We'll see. Anyway, we will be spending a week at the company resort near Hayward, WI on Round Lake. I will have internet service but won't be on as much as I usually am. Hopefully any issues that come up will wait until I return next weekend.

Enjoy your time out, I think you deserve it,,, glad to hear that you're taking Eileen with you.

Don't worry about the site,,,, we can handle it for a while,,, your back tomorrow,,right??

As far as snow is concerned,, if there isn't any it's Puc's fault,,, he screwed up Fool's machine. I think he adjusted the delay and now it won't come off.

And if you is broke when you're done, come through Ontario, and we'll make you a meal and lend you a bed.

..................glad to hear that you're taking Eileen with you. (Awesome!!! Im glad too!!..enjoy yourselves)

Don't worry about the site,,,, we can handle it for a while,,, your back tomorrow,,right?? (That's what I thought Marcarl...tomorrow he should be back..)

Welcome

:snow::snow2::snow::snow2::snow::snow2::snow::snow2:

And north WI just got 8 inches of fresh snow for you to play in.

Enjoy your time out, I think you deserve it,,, glad to hear that you're taking Eileen with you.

Don't worry about the site,,,, we can handle it for a while,,, your back tomorrow,,right??

As far as snow is concerned,, if there isn't any it's Puc's fault,,, he screwed up Fool's machine. I think he adjusted the delay and now it won't come off.

And if you is broke when you're done, come through Ontario, and we'll make you a meal and lend you a bed.

I sure hope I didnt mess things up for ya to bad Boss,,, had I of known you were actually WANTING some Wisconsin White Wash to play in I wouldnt have torqued those nozzles so hard on the Fool's machine!!! Oh well,, sounds like he did some Tweekin for ya anyway!!

Hope you two are having the TIME OF YOUR LIVES up there sledding!! :thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon::snow2::snow2::snow2:

Take the Ferry across from Milwaukee to Muskegon on your return trip! We got left over smoked Turkey, smoked Salmon, fresh squeezed fruit juice (kids got us a juicer for Christmas),, shoot brother - I even got some frozen Cheese Dogs we can cook up iffen you and that pretty lady of yours wants some GORMAY COOKING PUC STYLE!! Back bedroom is open, sleep as late as you guys want!!!

ONLY FEE FOR ALL OF THE ABOVE IS PLEASE STOP AT FOOL'S IN WAUKEE - THANK HIM FOR THE SNOW - SNEAK OUT BACK AND RETORQUE THOSE NOZZLES BACK DOWN AND LEAVE THAT :snow2: :snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2: IN YOUR REAR VIEW AS YOUR DRIVING ONTO THE FERRY - IT AINT WELCOME HERE!! :thumbsup2:

We're having a good time. The company resort is about 300 acres I think. The cabins look are on the shore of Round Lake. Would love to take the sleds across the lake and I've seen a sled or two out there but company rules say that we can't take their sleds on the lake so we have to stick to the land. Lot's of great trails here though and lots of deer to look at. There are 6 cabins on the lake and two more up by the lodge. Nice lodge with pool table, foosball, ping pong, large fireplace and a big hot tub. There are about 14 to 16 sleds for us to choose from. The thing is, we are the ONLY ones here so we have the place to ourself for now. Don't know if others will be coming in over the next few days or not but we are loving it. Plenty of snow but it is not fresh and it pretty hard packed. Still fun but you gotta watch those turns. :) The best thing is that this is a company resort and sort of an employee benefit so it's all free. I like that. :)

Could only afford a small gift for Marca this year,, thanks to Puc,,, only was out working 2 times,,,, this is not good Puc!!!! going to have to send you a bill for screwing things up.

Brother I dont know,,,, judging from the :big-grin-emoticon: on the face of that pretty little lady in your avatar - it sure dont look like she is nun too unhappy... I gotta hunch we oughta take us a little VR poll right here,, right now, and lets us find out what the rest of our good friends think about this here question.... Might be surprised but givin this is spose to be a motorcycling family,,, I spect I know what the outcome will be...

OK GANG,, WHAT'LL BE???

CARL THE :santa: AND HIS NEED FOR SOME PAY

attachment.php?attachmentid=96087&stc=1&d=1419948447

attachment.php?attachmentid=96088&stc=1&d=1419948516

OR THE REST OF US BUMS WITH A DEEP NEED FOR PLAY

attachment.php?attachmentid=96090&stc=1&d=1419949699

attachment.php?attachmentid=96091&stc=1&d=1419949782

attachment.php?attachmentid=96092&stc=1&d=1419949874

attachment.php?attachmentid=96093&stc=1&d=1419950042

Edited by cowpuc

we're having a good time. The company resort is about 300 acres i think. The cabins look are on the shore of round lake. Would love to take the sleds across the lake and i've seen a sled or two out there but company rules say that we can't take their sleds on the lake so we have to stick to the land. Lot's of great trails here though and lots of deer to look at. There are 6 cabins on the lake and two more up by the lodge. Nice lodge with pool table, foosball, ping pong, large fireplace and a big hot tub. There are about 14 to 16 sleds for us to choose from. The thing is, we are the only ones here so we have the place to ourself for now. Don't know if others will be coming in over the next few days or not but we are loving it. Plenty of snow but it is not fresh and it pretty hard packed. Still fun but you gotta watch those turns. :) the best thing is that this is a company resort and sort of an employee benefit so it's all free. I like that. :)

jam pile on freebird!!!!!!!!! its meetin n greetin time!!!

glad you two are having a good one chief - sounds like da fool got the snopercharger fired up just in time!!! Rip up some trails for us up there, ya hear!!