IGNORED

The new pup

OrlinEngh

IMG_0758.jpgFor those of you that have been here to our place know that we have a few dogs, well we have added another to the mix a 8 week old German Shepherd named Clyde.

So I hope you all will be ready and have that throwing arm in shape to keep the 2 Shepherds busy when you come by because I am sure mine is going to be wore out by spring.

Orlin IMG_0758.jpg

Edited by OrlinEngh

My wife also got a new pup. A little Shytzu she named Rosie.

BTW the misspelling of the word Shytzu was deliberate because if I put an i in place of the y the word got censored and came up as ****tzu.

Does this mean the mods are slowly being replaced by technology. :confused24::whistling:

rosie 1 resized.jpg

My wife also got a new pup. A little Shytzu she named Rosie.

BTW the misspelling of the word Shytzu was deliberate because if I put an i in place of the y the word got censored and came up as ****tzu.

Does this mean the mods are slowly being replaced by technology. :confused24::whistling:

Did you really want to type s hitzu? I don't see that we have a problem wit that.

Opps I guess we do!

Edited by Marcarl

I'll pony up, too. Or pup up?

IMG_0825.jpg

This was my dog on the day that I found her or, rather that she found me. I was outside in the front yard of a customer's house and suddenly there was a puppy at my feet. I knocked on doors, but nobody in any of the nearby houses knew where the dog came from. I took her home and went back to where I found her and put up a 'dog found here, please call me' sign. But no one called and we ended up keeping her.

good looking pups, sure wish I could figure out how to get a pic on here. Been trying and no luck.

Orlin

Do the following

1. Edit post
  2. Go Advanced
  3. scroll down until you see Manage Attachments and click on it
  4. A new page will open , Click on Add Files in the top right corner
  5. Click on Browes
  6. find your picture and either double click on it or click once and then click on open
  7. click on upload
  8. It should appear in the lower panel then just click insert.

• If it does not upload it is probably because the picture is too large. In that case reopen the original picture with a picture program that allows you to resize it such as photo gallery or Microsoft office picture manager. re size it down to about 60-70 %. Then retry the above procedure again this time selecting the resized picture.

Judy and me we looking for Bugg puppy--pug and half Boston terrier female black need help finding one Thanks Yoop

We have a Bug that was a rescue from a puppy mill when she was 4 or 5 years old she is around 9 now and enjoys having a home where she has room to roam a nice toasty wood stove to lay next to during the winter and no cage.

Will do some checking around and see if there is any in this area.

Orlin

Judy and me we looking for Bugg puppy--pug and half Boston terrier female black need help finding one Thanks Yoop

Hey Yoop,, I jumped on AdHuntr.com (searches all of craigs) - typed in Pug Puppy and this little feller came up http://images.craigslist.org/00Y0Y_g95odSiEBrm_600x450.jpg

Here is the link if ya want it Black pug puppy and the link to adhuntr all | Ad Hunt'r - Search ALL of Craigslist™ and more! where I found this one,, this ol troll's got chur back - eay..

GORGEOUS POOCHES YA'LL!!!

Oh, Orlin,,, GOTTA LOVE THOSE SHEPARD PUPPY EARS - WHAT A DOLL!!!!!! TEACH EM TO LOVE BEAT UP OL 83 VENTURES AND HOW TO PUT TENTS UP WILL YA!!

Hey Yoop,, I jumped on AdHuntr.com (searches all of craigs) - typed in Pug Puppy and this little feller came up http://images.craigslist.org/00Y0Y_g95odSiEBrm_600x450.jpg

Here is the link if ya want it Black pug puppy and the link to adhuntr all | Ad Hunt'r - Search ALL of Craigslist™ and more! where I found this one,, this ol troll's got chur back - eay..

GORGEOUS POOCHES YA'LL!!!

Oh, Orlin,,, GOTTA LOVE THOSE SHEPARD PUPPY EARS - WHAT A DOLL!!!!!! TEACH EM TO LOVE BEAT UP OL 83 VENTURES AND HOW TO PUT TENTS UP WILL YA!!

Cowpuc If he ends up like the rest of the crew here there are no worries. When they hear a Venture coming down the road and slow down for the driveway they are ready to greet the company with tails wagging.

Orlin