IGNORED

It's 4:00 AM people!!!

autopilot

Guest HdHtr
Habit forming. Both, stay late and get up early. The computer gets booted before morning coffee.:rotf::rotf:

Jeeze, I ALWAYS boot up the coffee pot before anything ...

Lately I have been staying up till 3am or so. I'm working on a Bike project for my Son-in-law to take down to Fl. on the 1st. Its getting there waiting on the exhaust system.

I'm rebuilding a 1981 Honda CB900F.

Hey Steve W,

What a great project to be working on.

I have a bit of an affection for 'older' Hondas.

One of my brothers still rides the 1100 Super bol d'or he bought new over 20 years ago.

It has only 25,000kms on it.

I used to own a CB750 K2 that I restored.

Couple of pics attached to 'assist' you with a target.

Steve P

The 81 is getting there I'm just waiting on some parts so I can start putting it back together. The paint work is done and the engine has been cleaned and repainted. I am changing the turnsignals and replacing the fork seals.

I'll post some pic's when its done next week.

Man I thought I was bad....:rotf:I just checked the stat on the front page and there's 62 people in the waterin hole! Of course ..at this hour the question is: Are you up early or like me are you still at it from friday?:confused24:

And why were you in the watering hole at 4am??

Guest HdHtr
:doh::doh:

You do that before gettin outta bed, Got the dang thing sitting on the nightstand.. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Yeah but that's only cause wifeypoo won't let me put it on the bed so I don't gotta reach so far to get to it in the mornings ...

Guest HdHtr
OK its 2:30 am on the east coast. I've been up checking out the site for 30 minutes. Now it's time to make coffee on Easter morning.

You waited a half hour to make coffee??

Happy easter all.

its 9;18am, the dogs have been walk, & feed, and I haven't done anything yet, no breakfast or coffee. somethings wrong here. today is just like work, I'll have to spend easter with her folks. I'll take Monday off, and go riding, there something to look forward too.

Enjoy the day.

Easter Eggs..............:cool10::cool10:

Stayed up till 2 workin on the scoot, was gonna sleep in till 10------- phone rings at 8:30--- neice having electrical problems at home---- gotta go make the doughnuts!!!!! Guess that means I'll take a nap this afternoon---- OH NO--Inlaws at 1PM. There goes an easy day!!!!

Happy Easter!!!!!

Dan