IGNORED

Bound for Myrtle Beach

Skid

I think with the weather getting cooler its time for me to get more "Vitamin Sea." Next week is my vacation week so I plan to head down to Myrtle. Anyone who is close and want to meet up to go eat I should be down Monday. I'm game!

:cool10:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should check out Cherry Grove....not near as congested as Myrtle Beach. We rented a house one block off beach, 2 BR, 2 bath, washer/dryer, full kitchen, TV every room, WiFi, two car car port, beach cart w/chairs, gas on grille on second floor deck...$650.00 weekly. We found it on VRBO site. Enjoy your beach stay.

My last contract job ended last week, so I'm retired again. My new to me 89 Venture is still like I bought it due to the job out of state distracting me which means it is still running rich it seems and the engine barely turns over when it is warm since I haven't installed the 96 starter. However, I am a new member and I would like to start meeting some of the forum members. So, I'd like to ride the suspect VR down to Myrtle and meet you for lunch one day next week if that is okay. Maybe Tuesday since it looks to be a little warmer than the rest of the week. The wife will be working so she can't come.

My last contract job ended last week, so I'm retired again. My new to me 89 Venture is still like I bought it due to the job out of state distracting me which means it is still running rich it seems and the engine barely turns over when it is warm since I haven't installed the 96 starter. However, I am a new member and I would like to start meeting some of the forum members. So, I'd like to ride the suspect VR down to Myrtle and meet you for lunch one day next week if that is okay. Maybe Tuesday since it looks to be a little warmer than the rest of the week. The wife will be working so she can't come.

Sounds good, I ate at a great little place called Hamburgers Joe's near North Myrtle, the last trip. Might be close for you since you're coming from the north.

Tuesday sounds like a great day for a good burger. :thumbsup2:

I'd gladly pay you Wednesday for hamburger today :rotf::rotf:

What cha talkin bout Skidder,,, ANY DAY is a great day for good burger:backinmyday:

You troublemakers have fun down there,,, FlyingFool keeps goofin around doing his pre-season tweekin on that White Wash Machine and ya'll can shoot up here for a snow-cone when your done!!:cool10:

Its not too late to head south for the winter. :snow:

Oh man,,, I wouldnt know what to do with myself if I didnt spend all winter harassing the likes of Flyingfool,, watching the evening news with all those Atlanta people freaking out trying to drive on a half inch of snow, having Tippy rub my back with "Heat" after an afternoon of shoveling white wash, having my beard freeze solid when I walk out the door to go lay in the snow and make snow angels....

Maybe someday when I grow up Skid,,, :backinmyday:

...Maybe someday when I grow up Skid,,, :backinmyday:

Hey this will be my first year of having ice in my beard. Could be a new experience for me. And we only grow up for a little while, then we all revert back to children as we get old.

8 hr./500 mile ride for me.

Would love to eat a burger and bask in the +70 deg. Sun.

But not possible for a day trip...

Enjoy my friend...

Joe, I got two bedroom condo with plenty of room for another person. You can have your own bedroom. What else do you got to do for a few days?

Joe, I got two bedroom condo with plenty of room for another person. You can have your own bedroom. What else do you got to do for a few days?

Might just take you up on that Jeff...

The old girl hasn't been ridden since Bridge day...

Will let you know for sure tomorrow...

Sounds good, I ate at a great little place called Hamburgers Joe's near North Myrtle, the last trip. Might be close for you since you're coming from the north.

I googled Hambruger Joes so I know where it is now. I'll see you there Tuesday. Just let me know what time. My VR looks like this so you can recognize my arrival.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e369/RR322/YamahaVenture005_zpsf621735f.jpg?1415545838693&1415545839057

,,, FlyingFool keeps goofin around doing his pre-season tweekin on that White Wash Machine and ya'll can shoot up here for a snow-cone when your done!!:cool10:

Oh man,,, I wouldnt know what to do with myself if I didnt spend all winter harassing the likes of Flyingfool,, watching the evening news with all those Atlanta people freaking out trying to drive on a half inch of snow, having Tippy rub my back with "Heat" after an afternoon of shoveling white wash, having my beard freeze solid when I walk out the door to go lay in the snow and make snow angels....

Maybe someday when I grow up Skid,,, :backinmyday:

See what ol Puc is doing again he is :stickpoke: me again.

Does he know that poking a stick at a snowman can get snow on the stick.......

I for one hope Puc never grows up.........

I don't want to be the only one that still acts like a 12 year old.

Its not too late to head south for the winter. :snow:

Don't forget last winter, managed to have snow on the ground in ALL 50 states at the same time.........

No place is truly safe.:snow::snow2: