IGNORED

Best accessory you have purchased for your 2nd gen?

Broncoboy36081

Just read a thread about the passing lights. I have a hid headlight. Where did the led passing lights come from? I'm guessing they are 4" or 4-1/2"

Man you have already highjacked your own thread:rotfl::rotf:

Truck-lite is what I used, Kuryakin markets them under a different name.

:canada:

Course we don't have the trike anymore, but no doubt about it...the diamond cut fins from eusa1. They were the best investment we made. Got the most looks, comments, long talks at EVERY rest area. Everyone wanted to know where they came from & don was not shy about telling them.

Course we don't have the trike anymore, but no doubt about it...the diamond cut fins from eusa1. They were the best investment we made. Got the most looks, comments, long talks at EVERY rest area. Everyone wanted to know where they came from & don was not shy about telling them.

Eusa1 is a great guy! He has helped me out countless times!! Not only is he very talented with the diamond cut work but he is a jam up mechanic as well! Fins are in my future as well!!

We dont got no 2nd Gen BUT I reckon I'll speak up anyway,,, my favorite accessory to date on my 1st Gens has got to be the mechanical thumb cruise control.. Electronic cruise took a dump on my 1st Royale years ago, picked up one of these mechanicals while touring, liked it so much I never looked back - actually use it wayyyyyyy more than I ever used the Electronic and have transfered it over and over again..

Tied for 1st place would have to be the little convex mirrors that stick onto the regular mirrors....

I would have picked my camera but thats really not a bike accessory I reckon...

We dont got no 2nd Gen BUT I reckon I'll speak up anyway,,, my favorite accessory to date on my 1st Gens has got to be the mechanical thumb cruise control.. Electronic cruise took a dump on my 1st Royale years ago, picked up one of these mechanicals while touring, liked it so much I never looked back - actually use it wayyyyyyy more than I ever used the Electronic and have transfered it over and over again..

Tied for 1st place would have to be the little convex mirrors that stick onto the regular mirrors....

I would have picked my camera but thats really not a bike accessory I reckon...

1st gens welcome as well!!!

Have to go with the backrest. 200 miles and the only reason I need to stop is for fuel:thumbsup:

Not to try to hijack this thread, but since it was already brought up, what are the best spot mirrors you guys have found? I have been considering that add on but wasn't sure how well it would do on such a small mirror.

The Garmin Zumo tied into the system with the buddy rich cable. Tried the backrest and did not like it and my stock Midnight seat is so comfortable I have no need to change it. I would not call tires an accessory and a light that is only benefited from at night is "the best"? Different strokes I guess.

Edited by 2WHEELSFORME

The Garmin Zumo tied into the system with the buddy rich cable. Tried the backrest and did not like it and my stock Midnight seat is so comfortable I have no need to change it. I would not call tires an accessory and a light that is only benefited from at night is "the best"? Different strokes I guess.

For me tires are, especially when the resulting handling improvements are so significant. So horray for CMII's

:canada:

... a light that is only benefited from at night is "the best"?....

Sorry...disagree on passing lights only being beneficial at night. I have mine on all the time. During the day it makes you more visible and I believe it has prevented people from turning in front of me.

Have to go with the backrest. 200 miles and the only reason I need to stop is for fuel:thumbsup:

Not to try to hijack this thread, but since it was already brought up, what are the best spot mirrors you guys have found? I have been considering that add on but wasn't sure how well it would do on such a small mirror.

They have a couple different sizes at Harbor Freight you might wanna take a peek at Angelo..

I do a lot of distance riding in the desert, so mine would be my cup holder. Having that Gatorade or vita water as I ride is amazing.

Good one! Right on the top of my list too Coff!! That and the hanger for our water jug, sure wouldnt wanna cross those deserts with em Sonshine!! :backinmyday: