IGNORED

300 HP Motorcycle

Freebird

my zx 14 that i built for the texas mile, was well over 200 hp. my blood pressure medicine did me in. i could'nt handle the g force. got light headed and dizzy. i had an air shifter because you could'nt let go of the bars to clutch it. when the red light blinked at 10,000 rpm just hit the button. it was one bad machine. i decided i was to old for it, and sold it. now i'm having a great time with my ruckus. :clap2:

Believe me you guys,, I TOTALLY get the point,, I spend an enormous amount of time on our Helix (basically a Ruckus built for 2 Bill :rotf:) and we LOVE to putt on it BUT...

If I had that 300 horse bike I would make 4 little marks on the happy grip.. 0 to 1/4 throttle = acting your age Puc, 1/4 to 1/2 throttle = (in my best Jimmy Durante voice to kids on crotch rockets) "go away kid ur buggin me", 1/2 to 3/4 throttle = time machine, for those days I feel like being 17 again and last but not least.. 3/4 to full throttle = I could go visit my kids in California every weekend, stop for lunch at Nellis with my son CMCoffey and still have time to pick Tippy up at the Airport when she got there:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

I have a lot of trouble folding my body into the position required for "sport" bikes but this one makes me want to try. I suppose with daily yoga practice and injections of a younger persons stem cells I might be able to ride a sport bike up to about ten miles per day. Or I could always try to make one into a comfortable machine, but there are definite limits.

This is a 300 horsepower supercharged liter bike that shouldn't weigh much more than the typical 450 lbs. or less of naturally aspirated superbikes. This one would have a weight to power ratio of 1.5, that is 1.5 lbs. per horsepower. Put another way, it's at least 3 times the HP of an HD Ultra Classic, in a vehicle one half (.5) the weight of an Ultra Classic.

I suppose with daily yoga practice and injections of a younger persons stem cells I might be able to ride a sport bike up to about ten miles per day.

A few miles a day on a 300 horse bike is all the injections I would need !!! :cool10::cool10::cool10:

:rotf::rotf:

And btw Puc, thanks for tagging one of my quotes to your signature. That's cool.

My pleasure Barry!:thumbsup:

But ya see who has top spot!!!!!:rotfl::rotfl: 1st Gens Rule!!!!:stirthepot:

If only the readers of that quote could have been there Dan - that quote of yours is descriptive beyond words!!:cool10:

I wish I could figure out a way to get more of those quotes in my sig,, you gangsters say the derndest things!!! Its heart breaking to have to remove them to rotate in new ones, I am proud of em all!!