IGNORED

She is Gone

M61A1MECH

Just got home from the dealer that had my 07 Venture on consignment, was going to drop off the spare keys and chit with the key number, but they sold it last night.

Asked them to have the new owner contact me so I can turn them over to him or her.

I am going to miss the Venture, but I am going to love riding this Goldwing.

Yup, a lot of mixed feelings, but I am sure I made the correct decision.

Been there, done that. Especially since my brother is the one riding it around getting all the oohs and aahs... May sting less if I didn't see it all the time. However, I am fully enjoying the wing, and plan on meeting Donvito tomorrow. The wing definitely rocks....it has to the license reads ROKNWNG....

Mike,

Do not plan on going any where, as long as both will have me, just starting on the learning curve for the GL, will take a while to get a knowledge base built up on this girl.

As long as I do not toast to many brain cells I will continue to contribute here and there when I can.

Mike,

Do not plan on going any where, as long as both will have me, just starting on the learning curve for the GL, will take a while to get a knowledge base built up on this girl.

As long as I do not toast to many brain cells I will continue to contribute here and there when I can.

Understand your feelings Steve. I have the same problem, but I just can't seem to get rid of old friends, I just find new ones.... :)