IGNORED

Thread Killer championship

Dragonslayer

Puc,

You missed the froggy legs. Scrumpdelious

Dingy, Is it alright if I give Patti the $60.00 for the auction.

The D.G.M. :12101:is having a blast at the B2's

You make us PROUD D.G.M.!! Down right proud!! Party on brother!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::thumbsup::nanner::crackup::bowdown::bowdown::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::fatsmiley::ice_thy-vi101212101:group cheers::group cheers: and for those kids at St. Judes ,,, :mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money:

Gonna try and have the last post on this tread before its officially closed,, in the spirit of competitiveness and all that :crackup:

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

$725.00 for St Judes.

Dingy $200.00 + Puc's $40.00 + Videoarizona's $25 + DragonSlayer's $60 + Auction items $400

Total i $725 for some children that need this money more than a lot of us do.

Auction winners are:

86er: $45 Item #1 1st Gen instrument cluster, very nice condition

Ground-Hugger: $50 Item #8 1st gen pouches. In general nice shape,

Adventurer 08: $80 Item #9 4 brush starter

JohnT: $40 Item #14 K&N air filter

JohnT: $30 Item #15 Spin on oil filter adapter with cooling ports.

Tooch: $25 Item #19 New set of spark plugs.

DragonSlayer : $60 Item #21 New, unopened Gear Pro camera.

Ragtop69GS: $20 Item #23 New Motion Pro fork level gauge.

Ragtop69GS: $20Item #25 Motion Pro 41mm seal driver

Stickhandle2: $30 Item #26 Yamaha Steering head adjusting wrench

See items for auction at link below. 100% of funds raised go to St. Judes fund !!!

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/sh...977#post834977

Gary

CONGRATS MR. DINGY,, THE ONE, THE ONLY, THE ROYAL DIGNITY OF DIGNITARIES, THE COLOSSAL OF GRAND POOBAH'S,, MAY YOUR NAME ALWAYS BE HONORED AS THE TRUE MASTER THREAD KILLER FOR WHICH YOU ARE!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

AND DOUBLE ALL THAT AND WRAP IT IN A GIANT "THANK YOU" FOR STICKING FOR THOSE CHILDREN AT ST. JUDES!!!:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Puc

I sent Dragonrider a PM about him receiving payment for parts. He is collector of St. Judes money as far as I know.

Gary

Dingy, I sent my Team donation down to B2Mom with another member,, I had to bail on the meet cause I had to "bail".. The person who volunteered to transport it for me is a good long standing member here so I am sure it found its way into the proper hands.. Just wanted you to know that I honored my commitment to the team on behalf of the St. Judes kids:backinmyday:

Puc

After many wrong messages to/ not me members/ I am still waiting for the paypal info for pin 15 :confused24:

You need to contact Lewis Cramer, Dragonrider for pay pal information for auction items in classifieds. Not Dingy's auction items which are different.

You need to contact Lewis Cramer, Dragonrider for pay pal information for auction items in classifieds. Not Dingy's auction items which are different.

I sent a PM to Dragonrider about accepting payments for my auction items as well.

Gary

Paypal ID is in red text below. Payment for auction items I listed will go to Lewis Cramer, DragonRider. I will send shipping amount, that can be paid to me. I will need shipping address PM'd to me.

Gary

Here is my paypal addy for those who won the auctions that Dingy was doing for St. Jude.

Please include a notation that this payment is for Dingy's auctions and please mark as a gift or donation so fees wont be taken out.

partin_guy@yahoo.com there is an underscore between( partin_guy)

Thanks for supporting St. Jude.

Lewis

Mail 'em here Gary...

Bob,

Anybody else on list better to ship you ??

86er: $45 Item #1 1st Gen instrument cluster, very nice condition

Ground-Hugger: $50 Item #8 1st gen pouches. In general nice shape,

Adventurer 08: $80 Item #9 4 brush starter

JohnT: $40 Item #14 K&N air filter

JohnT: $30 Item #15 Spin on oil filter adapter with cooling ports.

DragonSlayer : $60 Item #21 New, unopened Gear Pro camera.

Ragtop69GS: $20 Item #23 New Motion Pro fork level gauge.

Ragtop69GS: $20Item #25 Motion Pro 41mm seal driver

Stickhandle2: $30 Item #26 Yamaha Steering head adjusting wrench