IGNORED

Thank you members

saga5

I'll try to keep this as short as possible, but it's something I've wanted say for a long time.

I joined this wonderful forum in '06 (forget how I even found it) CRS ya know .

I have a V-Star 1100, so most of the help info doesn't pertain to my bike, BUT it's the members here that keeps me logging in. I did find a V-Star 1100 forum for the kind of help and info I might need from time to time, but believe me, VR. org's members are truly family, and I know you know what I'm talking about. Mostly I just log in to catch up on all that's happening, and am content to "lurk" and still feel that I'm very much a part of this group.

Our hearts go out for those in need or who have lost loved one's, even tho chances are we've never personally met them, and help is always offered.

My close friends could never imagine what a bond there is on this forum, and I'll just keep that "our" secret. :)

So......I just want to thank ALL of you that make this the best motorcycle forum, and a special thanks to Don and the moderators for their devotion to this forum.

My best to all

Jerry

Welcome among us. You wouldn't be the only one around here riding a V Star 1100. I've seen a few other members with them and my wife rides one. There's really only one rule we have around here, and that is, ya gotta post pics of the bike. So let's see it. There's a pic of my wife's bike in my gallery.

Jerry,

It's good to hear that you feel the way you do, means that all feel welcome no matter what they ride. I know that we, as a group try, to make folks feel like they belong. We appreciate you being here, and letting us know that how much you enjoy what happens here....ride safe

:)

Jerry-

Tom and I feel the same way. This site has introduced us to so many great people.

I am so glad we got to meet you at VWII in Death Valley.

VWII? I've done Death Valley in a tour bus, but not in a VW! I've owned a '59 Bug, a 62 Bug and a '64 Ghia. :rotfl: What is a VWII?

this is taz, my wife rides a 1100 too as you can see in her avatar, and really loves it. she stays right beside me on all our trips. we really enjoy this site better than any other site we're on. the rallies and meet and eats are a great way to meet other and get to know them better. wish i was retired and could make all of them!!!