IGNORED

Finally a picture of a 3rd Gen Venture...

KIC

I am kinda surprised Yamaha followed Can-Am on the reverse trike path on this new release,, I didnt know the market for backwards trikes was that strong.. I gotta get out more:confused24:

Pink slippers,,, hmmm,, isnt someone here into pink foot wear,, not trying to start anything but,, seriously,, I'm not,, just asking,,

Quote:

Originally Posted by bongobobny viewpost.gif

Riding with pink bunny slippers? That would be Big Tom...

Quote: Big Tom

Lie...lie...lie...they were hound dog slippers............:rasberry:

Sure Tom, and the drool coming from the each sides of your mouth is spittle from making motorboat sounds.

Sure Tom, sure it is! :whistling:

Pink fuzzy slippers are warm and fuzzy huh Tom?

Time for your medication........ again. :eek:

Wow.....or should it be why?

No No different posting sorry.

I am kinda surprised Yamaha followed Can-Am on the reverse trike path on this new release,, I didnt know the market for backwards trikes was that strong.. I gotta get out more:confused24:

Pink slippers,,, hmmm,, isnt someone here into pink foot wear,, not trying to start anything but,, seriously,, I'm not,, just asking,,

Not But Pink Toe nails !!!!!, another two feet of snow fe;; today in New York !!!!:big-grin-emoticon:

I wonder what the exhaust note sounds like. Also if it can pass the epa emissions tests.....

Highly doubtful Bernie,, to much methane, I am sure the EPA's sniffer would go right off the chart.. Looks like a high compression type, probably a pretty good tone..