IGNORED

Hey Seattle!!!

bongobobny

From Seattle...

February 1 · Edited [/url]

Seattle SeaHawks Will Light Up The Score Board, Blinding the broncos. Marshawn Lynch in the back field with Percy Harvin just about anywhere, will open up wide receivers (Tate, Kearse, Baldwin) and tight end (Zack Miller and Luke Wilson) with play action Russell Wilson at the helm, and Seahawks Great Offensive Line with the famous Legend of BOOM! Then there is Russell Wilson's fast legs. Broncos will be lassoed, tamed and the Hawks will heard the broncos into the corral. Seattle 34 to Broncos 20...

Like · · Promote · Share

And Vikings for Percy Harvin.

And the league for letting Russell for going in the 3rd round to Seattle.

And all the other no name draft picks that are starters.

All around Great team effort and coaching staff.

12th man also.

Vikings are my 2nd favorite team, I wish them Super Bowl Champions during my life time.

Broncos are my 3rd favorite team. For I lived in Colorado Springs while a Cadet at the Air Force Academy.

Hope the Hawks coaching staff can keep the team together as they look at the teams salary cap.

Hope Russell Wilson can be an example, and also use his leadership to convince that hugh salary is not everything but team work, friendship, championships, the fans the journey brings fullfillment and happiness.

Bubber, I was rooting for Seattle but thought for sure Denver would win! I think Manning knew he was in for a rough night with the first play of the game, the look on his face when the football went whizzing by, looked like he was saying to himself "Hey, that was the football! WTF?!!?"

Bubber, I was rooting for Seattle but thought for sure Denver would win! I think Manning knew he was in for a rough night with the first play of the game, the look on his face when the football went whizzing by, looked like he was saying to himself "Hey, that was the football! WTF?!!?"

But don't forget Russell Wilson's 1st snap of the ball in the NFC Chanpionship game with the 49ers. Didn't rattle Russell Wilson.

I would have thought that the Broncos would be able to shake it off.

Its party time in the Great Pacific Northwest.

"Go Hawks..." Repeat...

It truly was a shame to be so lopsided of a game.

I know how it is to show up and give the other side no competition. :doh:

Lost a golf league championship because of that. :Avatars_Gee_George:

Not a good feeling.

I hope Manning shakes it off and comes back.

Meanwhile congratulations to Seattle for the win.