IGNORED

Holy crap batman

BIG TOM

ANYBODY FOUND THE DELETE WINTER BUTTON YET?

I think we have had enough of this s*** here on the Tug Hill Plateau

You guys got what?... about 10 feet so far with another 10 feet on the way? all we got here in the finger lakes is freakin cold, But no snow.

It's fine here. I'm sitting in Los Angeles where the sun is shining and it is 67 right how. Was sitting outside having a smoke and it seems that mini skirts are really in fashion right now. HEY...SOMEBODY had to come here for these meetings.

Yeah. but you got to come back home:rasberry:

Lake effect snow. Areas of blowing snow. Snow may be heavy at times. Additional accumulation more than 2 feet. Near steady temperatures between zero and 5 above. Southwest winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph this evening...diminishing to 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent. Wind chill values as low as 20 below. WEDNESDAY

Lake effect snow. Areas of blowing snow. Snow may be heavy at times. Additional accumulation 8 to 16 inches in the most persistent snows. Cold with highs 10 to 15. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent. WEDNESDAY NIGHT

Lake effect snow. Additional accumulation 7 to 14 inches in the most persistent snows. Lows around 5 above. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph...becoming west 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent. THURSDAY

Lake effect snow in the morning...then snow showers likely in the afternoon. Highs 15 to 20. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 90 percent.

Lake effect snow. Areas of blowing snow. Snow may be heavy at times. Additional accumulation more than 2 feet. Near steady temperatures between zero and 5 above. Southwest winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph this evening...diminishing to 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent. Wind chill values as low as 20 below. WEDNESDAY

Lake effect snow. Areas of blowing snow. Snow may be heavy at times. Additional accumulation 8 to 16 inches in the most persistent snows. Cold with highs 10 to 15. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent. WEDNESDAY NIGHT

Lake effect snow. Additional accumulation 7 to 14 inches in the most persistent snows. Lows around 5 above. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph...becoming west 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent. THURSDAY

Lake effect snow in the morning...then snow showers likely in the afternoon. Highs 15 to 20. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 90 percent.

THAT ALMOST MAKES ME FEEL BETTER THAT I AM ONLY GETTING 3 FEET OF SNOW......NOT....oopppps sorry about the caps.....:doh:

It's fine here. I'm sitting in Los Angeles where the sun is shining and it is 67 right how. Was sitting outside having a smoke and it seems that mini skirts are really in fashion right now. HEY...SOMEBODY had to come here for these meetings.
\\\\

see post 32.............:moon:

How many times have we heard This is Our Site??? :think: Can we put him in Time Out???:whistling::whistling::stirthepot:

i found the delete winter button but its not working i will keep hitting it untill it does

:225::225::225::225::225:

Must be frozen got a blow torch to loosen it up? Oh forgot it's probably plastic (isn't everything these days) and would melt. Dang then we'd be in real trouble.

If Annie could send some of her swelter and we send some or our frigid we all might have some decent temps.

Margaret

The colors will change when it stops snowing and blowing....now they are saying tomorrow will be the same as today......................I HATE WEATHERMEN !
Seems like you have a lot of Hate in your life. Go steal someones DQ Blizzard. That'll make you feel better.

Not saying, just saying

In the immortal words of Big Tom.......BITE ME