IGNORED

Just so you ALL Know.

Marcarl

So if I have it all correct, we have some birthdays coming up tomorrow. Since we are sooo busy celebrating Christmas these birthdays are often forgotten and the said folks are left with out any real birthdays so to speak.

So here's the time to wish them a Very Happy Birthday from the VentureRider folks.

Happy Birthday to:

DragonSlayer

ronkeen

Doc Wade

Cosmo

bkupmstr

clmillsaps

ArticusMedicus

Hoping you all have a very great day.

So if I have it all correct, we have some birthdays coming up tomorrow. Since we are sooo busy celebrating Christmas these birthdays are often forgotten and the said folks are left with out any real birthdays so to speak.

So here's the time to wish them a Very Happy Birthday from the VentureRider folks.

Happy Birthday to:

DragonSlayer

ronkeen

Doc Wade

Cosmo

bkupmstr

clmillsaps

ArticusMedicus

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

Happy Birthday to:

DragonSlayer

ronkeen

Doc Wade

Cosmo

bkupmstr

clmillsaps

ArticusMedicus

I think you forgot one name there.....................................................JC :confused07:

:beer::canada:

Wow,, this thread makes a good point,, it would be interesting to hear how families handle/handled kids birthdays who were born on Christmas.. Never thought about that one... :detective:

Anyway, happiest and grandest of birthdays to:

DragonSlayer

ronkeen

Doc Wade

Cosmo

bkupmstr

clmillsaps

ArticusMedicus

May your year have very little :mytruck1: and lots of tearing along the dotted line!!

Puc

Wow,, this thread makes a good point,, it would be interesting to hear how families handle/handled kids birthdays who were born on Christmas.. Never thought about that one... :detective:

Anyway, happiest and grandest of birthdays to:

DragonSlayer

ronkeen

Doc Wade

Cosmo

bkupmstr

clmillsaps

ArticusMedicus

Puc

I find it interesting, I come from a family of 11 children all but one has been married at least once, some twice. Mom had 45 grand children as well as 30 great-grand children. I have about 75 cousins. Never has one been born on Christmas day, one cousin on Christmas eve and one niece on Boxing day.

Our first son was born on December 16, we never decorate until after his birthday, except the outdoor lights.

:Happy Birthday: to all.

When I ask my father-in-law for his blessing to marry his daughter he said OK on one condition. That was that I would never wrap his little girls birthday present in christmas wrapping paper which I agreed to. Today like those mentioned above, she celibrated her birthday and after 23 plus years of being married she is still my best friend. I think daddy would be proud rest his soul. God knows what he is doing! Merry Christmas to all of you. David