IGNORED

Michigan Canada End of the year dinner

Eddie

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.mcraesbrg.com/

So here it is Saturday January 25 between 5:00 and 6:00 pm (can be earlier or later). He can put together a special menu with different selections at different prices starting at like 11.99 for some salad dishes up to 18.99 for Fillet and ribs or just pick from the menu . If we get 50 people he said he could set up a nice buffet . If we go off the menu I was told it would take 45 minutes to an hour to get all the orders severed . I told him it didn't matter on the serve time because we are coming to sit around and tell lies anyways. So we need a head count and opinions .

Edited by Eddie

What about Big Mike, Lumberjack, Bates has anyone heard from these guys ?

Weather dependant it does not look too bad. Is the Ferry running I would almost bet the water is frozen with the cold. Checking because I do not want to be like the other Canadians LOL

Brad

What about Big Mike, Lumberjack, Bates has anyone heard from these guys ?

Weather dependant it does not look too bad. Is the Ferry running I would almost bet the water is frozen with the cold. Checking because I do not want to be like the other Canadians LOL

Brad

Big Mike knows

Hey Eddie, maybe you could post this on the calendar, that way it's easier to get a head count.

Good idea, done. So everybody that is coming needs to go to the calender at the top of the home page and sign in please.

I was just checking with the wife and we have a grand daughters birthday party to go to. Dag Nabit. Wish we could make it but grand daughter is more important than listening to a bunch of li... or I mean stories.:whistling:

Have fun and the 25th will be closer to spring.

Gary (99Silver) and I will be there. Signed calendar. ( saw post in Meet and Eat that said was cancelled. Must of meant just for the 18th.)

What Karl said, Leslie will be in Florida visiting our daughter so I will ride with Karl.

Anyone else from the Flint area wanting to go, give a shout !!!! maybe we could all go together.....