IGNORED

Great members..

IH Truck Guy

Just wanted to thank a couple of great friends.

Mike and Cherie Eykamp. EUSA1 and Lucy.

I was stuck under a oversize load in Illinois due to curfews for the weekend.

They came 40 miles to pick me up at the truckstop and put me up for the weekend.

We had a awesome time and Cherie even let me take her baby out for a bike ride with Mike.Saw some local history in the area...Very cool.

I never knew about the 50' high statue of Blackhawk over looking the Rock River.

Thanks again guys....

And yes Carl,I know I was riding another chick bike..:whistling:

I know your keeping track....:rotfl::rotfl: That makes 3 in my travels...:rasberry:

Dan that is pretty cool! Mike & Cheri are good folk. So did Mike help you up onto Cheri's bike? Or did you have your stool with you? :whistling: HEY, just asking, you know someone will and I wanted to be first at something! :buttkick: :stickpoke: :rotfl:

Bryan

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I haven't ribbed Cheri much about that thing yet....:whistling: I know she is plotting:duck: Now after the 2nd Lesson:whistling:

AWWWE shucks!!

Dan, We do enjoy the time we get to share with the folks from this wonderfull club.

It was a nice surprise to have you here for the weekend, and you are always a welcome guest.

Bryan, sorry buddy... I posted a pic of Dan on facebook and mike pomeroy / p roy was on that short remark in a matter of seconds!

Yammer....... You will see the rath of the red head one day...:no-no-no:

Barry, it's always a pleasure to visit with you and see what we can build over the phone!

Don/ freebird deserves all the thanks. He is the reason that we have all met.

Thanks everyone!

Mike/Cherie

And yes Carl,I know I was riding another chick bike..:whistling:

I know your keeping track....:rotfl::rotfl: That makes 3 in my travels...:rasberry:

OH,,,, I wasn't even counting anymore, I had it figured it was full time time for you,,,,,, was it the dt100 or the ts50 that you got this time?