IGNORED

Trumpet air horns

XV1100SE

If you are going to spend a bunch :mo money: on horns, why not get really loud.

http://www.hornblasters.com/products/category.php?id=8

I was looking at these thinking about putting the compressor in a box attached to the trailer hitch reciver and quick disconnect with an extra length of hose so I could have it in my trailer when I tow the trailer.

The other night, had a lady pull out of a side street to my inside lane on a downtown Columbia 4 lane, going head on at me, wrong way.

I had several bikes behind me and a car to my right. I came to a hard stop flashing my brights at her and SOLID on the Stebel. She froze, head on with me, faceoff, 20 feet apart. Horn was very effective. I saw some tire smoke from a bike behind me pass over us.

I think I also yelled something about "My #$%&*** Lane!"

She went to the center (turn lane) pretty quick and had a melt down,,, so my last bike said.

Sorry to freak her but,,,, hey DA,,, my lane! And,,,, my horn!

I was looking at these thinking about putting the compressor in a box attached to the trailer hitch reciver and quick disconnect with an extra length of hose so I could have it in my trailer when I tow the trailer.

Something like this?

Then I was going to put a receiver tube on the trailer tongue for this and still be able to mount my cooler on top of it while towing.

These are kind of big to put on the bike its self, they all have a 5" bell and the longest is 19.5 inches long, the shortest is 12.75 long.

Horn-Assembly1.jpg

Horn-Assembly2.jpg

Horn-Assembly3.jpg

Edited by Flyinfool