IGNORED

New venture

Red Rider

Don't hold your breath on ol-Yamy.....

They wont come out with another one until the use up 95% of the cassette players they paid some other company to make for them by the thousands..so they could get a good price on them, including all those "dependable" fuel pumps they had made.

You don't think THEY are going to be stuck with them all now do you...?

I don't ever expect Yamy to ever come out with another touring bike such as the venture. They really missed the mark to keep up with the leading edge on large touring bikes.

They had a chance though at one time.

Eck

They really missed the mark to keep up with the leading edge on large touring bikes.

They had a chance though at one time.

Eck

I think they know that so they will chase other items.

Out board motors

musical interments

cars

snow machines

wheelers

lawn mowers (I have one)

generators.

they have a plate full.

I think they know that so they will chase other items.

Out board motors

musical interments

cars

snow machines

wheelers

lawn mowers (I have one)

generators.

they have a plate full.

I agree...........100%...:thumbsup2:

I rode the 1300 V-Sta Deluxe touring model today as well as the 1900 Stratoliner Deluxe.

I still prefer the Venture over either one, but actually prefer the 1300 V-Star ove the 1900 Stratoliner. Not as much power as the as the 1900 Strat, but just semed to fit me better, both are a litle buzzy, but what can you expect from 2 V-Twin.

Also rode the Victory Cross Country Tourer, nicer than I expected, still like the Yamaha products better.

Keeping the Venture for the time being

Since the rebuild, my 99 is just like a new bike. Rides and handles like one too. Looks like ill be keeping this one for a while. I dont need no stinkin new bike......

Too many fine machines for touring out there for Yamaha to be debuting a new tour bike. Victory has two, Indian Chieftain will have a tour trunk soon that is detachable (like Victory), Goldwings, HD, BMW, Kawasaki, and more. I don't ever expect a Venture again like we know.

:farmer:

Since the rebuild, my 99 is just like a new bike. Rides and handles like one too. Looks like ill be keeping this one for a while. I dont need no stinkin new bike......

I'm sure glad your taking care of my ride there Jeff.. Your doing a GREAT JOB at it too!

It really looks nice my friend! ..........Real nice..

You keep adding stuff and you soon will have a GW like mine...:rotf:

rumor abounds at Daytona.

1. Purpose built frame (ala first gen bikes)

2. Detuned true fuel injected version of the Vmax mill

3. ABS and Anti-dive along with collision warning system to be standard

4. Full 6 speed with integrated reverse

5. Intergrated MFD with GPS and phone port as well as engine function monitor.

Nice looking bike.....:thumbsup:..would those hand grips be Kuriakin along with the weighed bar ends?:322:

They won't announce a new model until the majority of existing Venture stock is depleted which i consider a nice courtesy to their dealer network. They will be discounting leftover 2013's as it is now and probably still some 2012's around. Announcing a new model would all but kill sales of leftover units.

Yea that is a fine looking bike and I agree, I have an 08 and its just incredible right out of the box. I have done some Modifications but still. I can hardly ask for more. Especially for the price I paid. It had 9K miles on it, Got it up to 16.5 in little over a month and a half. Love it!

And besides, you know how first runs are.