IGNORED

Another to blame on Freebird

jonesy

I told the wife Freebird got me thinking of it, I got a deposit on a '12 Goldwing trike with 3300 miles on it. Gonna keep my venture trike too, and I'm not into boats so the wife don't have too worry about that. Boy they are sure a nice riding bike, wife noticed it too. Got to spend weekend looking at extras now.

I told the wife Freebird got me thinking of it, I got a deposit on a '12 Goldwing trike with 3300 miles on it. Gonna keep my venture trike too, and I'm not into boats so the wife don't have too worry about that. Boy they are sure a nice riding bike, wife noticed it too. Got to spend weekend looking at extras now.

Can't wait to see it.

Nice ride My older brother has one. let me take it for a ride but I don't think I would get one. I am thinking about getting a 2003 Honda Valk from a friend though.

If there had been a Valk Interstate anywhere near me I would have never bought the RSV.

I just want to know how I ended up getting blamed for this. Just what I need, a wife mad at me. I have one of my own that I have no problem making mad. :confused24:

Did you ever wake up in the morning look outside, and say, Oh, the hell with it, and round over and go back to sleep.:draming::bawling::doh::stirthepot:

I just want to know how I ended up getting blamed for this. Just what I need, a wife mad at me. I have one of my own that I have no problem making mad. :confused24:

Freebird, I'm not sure how to break this to ya bud.

Going forward, anytime one of us goes off the purchasing deep end we get to point to you and say, "See at least I'm not :mo money: like Freebird is."

Just another of the many benefits of membership. :rotf:

Can't wait to see it.

If there had been a Valk Interstate anywhere near me I would have never bought the RSV.

That's why my friend is selling his. He just got a 2000 Interstate and wants to trike it. BTW what is a fair price for a Valk? He has his high but will come down on price.

Freebird, I'm not sure how to break this to ya bud.

Going forward, anytime one of us goes off the purchasing deep end we get to point to you and say, "See at least I'm not :mo money: like Freebird is."

Just another of the many benefits of membership. :rotf:

Yea, thats why I ended up with a Harley, shame on you Freebird :no-no-no:

Guest Donna Shields

Love it! :rotf:

There's a Goldwing down the street fore sale. Maybe I should go buy it and tell the wife, "Freebird made me do it!!!":bang head: