IGNORED

Anyone know this girl?

Skid

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure blame me........I'm not the one that wants to flavor bananas with butt....Its all your fault...you pm'ed me telling me to check out the picture of Robin.............:rasberry:

Ouch! the wheels of the bus that just ran over me hurt just a little bit. TOM, BUDDY, PAL.

Ouch! the wheels of the bus that just ran over me hurt just a little bit. TOM, BUDDY, PAL.

The best part of all this is that "I" dont have to sleep with one eye open...........buddy , pal, friend....:whistling:ps....the old girls been quiet....the crate of bananas must have arrived....

Robin is NO match for me.......she is a lightweight...Well I'd squish her like a skadiddo iffen she acts up again and she knows that................yeah, like a little skadiddo......I aint afeared of her.......:sign yeah that:

N

Now do you want to get out from behind Taters skirt and repeat that.:whistling:

Tom those crate splinters can be good to provide necessary roughage for good lower GI health....:shock3::whistling:

Hey, have you ever met Robin?.....If you havn't.........Go to the original post in this thread.....theres a picture of her there braiding her butt hair giving out the stink eye.....:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:.....

I notice that Robin isn't commenting on any of this , just the PEANUTS FROM THE GALLERY..heck, I was out shopping yesterday for a new pair of gloves for Robin.....I hate to see her knuckles scrape the ground when she walks:stirthepot::fnd_(16):PS....can't lose my voice this way.........where are you Robin???

Edited by BIG TOM