IGNORED

Anyone know this girl?

Skid

Robin has been very interested in sharp objects lately......:confused24:

Not sure she actually needs sharp objects. Rubber bands work quite well. They just take a whole lot longer. Makes ya walk real funny for a while though. But after your voice raises an octave to two, everything seems to be alright.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:15_8_211[1]:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure she actually needs sharp objects. Rubber bands work quite well. They just take a whole lot longer. Makes ya walk real funny for a while though. But after your voice raises an octave to two, everything seems to be alright.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:15_8_211[1]:

YES she just might want to take that route! I didn't mention it as it would be cruel and unusual punishment!! BUT well deserved!!!:yikes:

Wow Tom I have been given so many choices of ways to torture you. Now I just have to make the right decisions. Decisions, decisions, decisions. :think:

You make a decision ? Ha, one banana or two bananas for lunch today..........ok guess thats a decision................ps.you get the new gloves yet?:stirthepot: Hows you brother CLYDE doing?:fnd_(16):

:rotf:

If I remember correctly I made a decision to become friends with you, and it was one of the best decisions I every made. And I have not recieved the gloves yet. I have all these fine people here as witness that you owe me a pair of gloves. :stirthepot: :whistling:

You can try to get on my good side, but I ain't done kicking you in the butt yet......Say uncle and I'll stop... maybe....but you have to say uncle first.....WHOS YOUR DADDY? What was the BEST DECISION YOU EVER MADE???? NOW EVERYONE KNOWS WHO THE WINNER OF THIS BATTLE IS....ME......now stop hiding at the HENDERSONS and fight:rotf: .......you're gonna get the gloves all right... ONE OF THESE DAYS.......just like ALICE..:stirthepot:

That looks just like my ex fiancé now. Except I feel bad for the orangutan that is has to look like my ex...

My bad...the orangutan weighs 250# less and doesn't have that much hair...

Hmmmm, what's that say for you since you asked her to marry you? I'm assuming that booze will come up in the excuse! :Bunny:

Robin....I'm here for you...just say the word...:buttkick:

Who rattled your cage ?....I aint afraid.......

Uhhhh, has she enticed you into her trap for next Saturday???

Again, I aint afraid...I have anti monkey butt powder...!!!! I'll bring it with me.......:stirthepot: