IGNORED

Debbie

Wrongway

Four days from now will mark a year since you left for Heaven. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you and weep for the hole in my heart. I know that you are at peace now and your demons are finally conquered. As the day draws closer, I still wonder why this all had to happen. What could I have done to prevent this? I know in my heart that when God wants you to be with Him, that it is time. That doesn't make it any better. We all still miss you so much.

As the saying goes "time heals all wounds" but I'm not sure that I'm healing too well, just coping a tiny bit better than I was a year ago. The day to day struggle with life has gotten better, but oh how I miss my best friend and partner. There are so many things that I wish we could have enjoyed together this past year. You would have loved the Colorado Rockies and the trip into Canada. Even though I know it would have been too hot for you! I have plenty of pictures and memories that I will share with you when we see each other again.

I'm so happy that you got to be a part of this club. They are more than a bunch of Yamaha riders, they are truly our family in the finest sense of the word. Without the love and friendship that I have gotten here, I don't know how I would have made it.

I know that every time I get on the bike that you are there with me and watching over me. Even when I do something stupid you are there for me, and I still do plenty of stupid stuff.

The pain will always be there but the good memories are there as well and all I have to do is remember them to bring a smile to my face.

Until we see each other again, always know, I love you Debbie.

Allan,

We are here for you, and always will be!! The last time we talked, you knew it would hit you, but not sure when and how. I see that it has now! Remember the great times we all had with such a wonderful lady, and enjoy the times we had! I am greatful that we had some time with her!!

My phone is still on 24/7 for you!

Debbie,

We miss you a lot, but as Allan says, we will show you all of the pictures, when we get back together some day!!

:bighug:to both of you!!

Its going to be a tough day Allan. Our thoughts are with you all the time. We sadly, have a couple members going through this and personally I cant imagine what you guys are feeling. I hear the pain...but there is no way to imagine it.

This family is the best and most supportive group of bandits there is.

And thanks for caring enough let us share some of your feelings.

Allan,

My thoughts are with you at this tough time my friend. I know how you are feeling and there is no other hurt like it.

Thanks Gary. As you know, there are a few of us here in the same situation. The reality is far worse than your worst nightmares can ever be. I thought I had a handle on this emotion stuff, but it really hit me today. I don't reach out like I should but when I do, the VR.org is there for me.

All of you here have been so helpful and kind and willing to put up with me. I can't say it enough, you are truly the finest family a guy could have. I have been blessed to be associated with all of you and I know Debbie felt the same way.

Ramona, you just don't know how much I appreciated the photos and memories I have from this wonderful group of misfits!

Thanks everyone for all your support, prayers, and friendship.

Allan,

As always, as many times as it's been said, the phone is always on and we love you more than you know. As your heart aches know that our hearts too ache for you and the loss we all share with Debs departure.

I look forward to seeing you this year and doing some more riding, Deb will be there with all of us. Thanks for trusting us with your heart Bro :)