IGNORED

Asheville...2014

Venturous Randy

Please give us a date for this event, so we may book our spots.

Usually, we do a little survey in the spring for suggestions on when it will work out best for the most people. As far as campsites, I just tell them to save from about 16 through 24 and that works out great. Sometimes we may have two or three tents in one site when we get done. So far, we have never had them say anything for us doubling up. The sites are very big and we have room for car parking, bikes, tents, trailers and a couple of canopies.

For those wanting to rent a cabin, you should not have any problem.

We usually have it between mid July and mid August.

RandyA

The International looks like it will be the end of July. So that leaves us August. Figure MD is in June typically, then the Int. in July so Aug would be good. Especially since the Intl is gonna be in AL this coming year.

Just food for thought as we figure this out.

Margaret

• 5 months later...

OK, folks, it is getting time to see what interest we have in doing an Asheville 2014, Mark Hopey Memorial Rally. We can see who is interested and when we want to put it together. I know that we have several members who are regulars that are on the mend right now and hopefully they will be in good shape by then.

At this time I am so fed up with winter and we have a ways to go, but with putting something together toward Asheville, maybe it will help.

RandyA

OK, folks, it is getting time to see what interest we have in doing an Asheville 2014, Mark Hopey Memorial Rally. We can see who is interested and when we want to put it together. I know that we have several members who are regulars that are on the mend right now and hopefully they will be in good shape by then.

At this time I am so fed up with winter and we have a ways to go, but with putting something together toward Asheville, maybe it will help.

RandyA

I'm thinking weekend of July11th or 25th. I have extra time off those weekends.

Will try to make it.May not have a bike as I am getting ready to sell my last one.Guess I will be taking the cage there.I figure I can make it there and back on about two gallons of gas.

SELL THE LAST ONE??? HEY the Warden has been known to read on here!!! Don't talk like that!!:rotfl::rotfl:86 all that's left?:crying:

I will try to fit it into my schedule. July may not be good month due to other vacation plans for me. But whenever everyone else wants to. Right now since my surgery has been postponed to who knows when, I can't make plans too far out. But the "blonde" on the Midnight will ride again. LOL

Edited by Skid

SELL THE LAST ONE??? HEY the Warden has been known to read on here!!! Don't talk like that!!:rotfl::rotfl:86 all that's left?:crying:

Yep..have to sell the 86.Leg has gotten to bad to ride.Only put 1000 miles on her last year..i will post the add later,will be cheap,and you know it is a good bike.