IGNORED

Please please please rock n robin

BIG TOM

Poor Rockin Robin. :confused24: How can you blame her for that Tom? :no-no-no: Really! Some of us know better.:whistling: You just need to learn to take better care of yourself. :sick: Honestly do you expect all of us to believe Robin has anything to do with your voice going missing? :223: :)

Rocking Robin is totally :innocent:

Margaret

HMMM, leave it law enforcement to provoke an obviously BAD outcome:think::think::think::think::stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv:

This rally is really lookin like an eventful one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10:

No Problem Robin. We gals gotta stick together. Still not sure what gave Tom the wad in the panties. You wearing the red ones Tom? :crackup::crackup:Maybe a G-String? :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

If he had the red ones on, it looked something like this !!! :scared:

I'm with Robin, paybacks are a PIA.

Gary

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af193/gdingy101/Tom_zps3645bacd.jpg

Darn, that picture just keeps comming back to haunt me....I WAS FRAMED.....YOU GUYS SET ME UP...!!!!!!!!! I still have about 3 dozen pair of womens panties in a box somewhere in my basement....If you are new here....watch out... some members will try to break up your happy home......!!!!......be aware of the postman bringing smelly cheap perfumed packages to your door. Now that I think of it that whole scam WAS pretty funny......:fatsmiley:ps...Gary, I have a very special BBQ meal for you at the rally this year.....talk about paybacks...