IGNORED

We're Stronger

The Tooch

This is for Prairiehammer (But all can enjoy!)

It is in consideration of a conversation we had at MD, where we got to talking about cars we had owed in the past.

I was telling him about my Camaro ZED-28 and my Datsun 280-ZEDX…… and he looked at me rather confused.

Took us a while to straighten out the Zed & Zee thing, through our mutual Apple Pie/ Black Death/ Hot Sex alcoholic haze!:whistling:

USA vs CANADA ( And no I'm not trying to start something.)

PUT sound on!! Words are great.. turn up the volume and enjoy it..

http://www.safeshare.tv/w/PKYPTOarUx

They also have flashing green lights. WTF?

So, what is that all about? Go, no STOP! Go, no STOP!

LOL

Just kidding. But, I have to admit that the first time I saw that I was puzzled.

BTW, they (Canada) also has Red and Yellow solid lights and Red and Yellow flashing lights just like us.

Also, their speed limits are woefully too slow. I once asked a Canadian cop/Mountie (whom I happened to be pulled over to talk with) why the speed limits were so slow up there?

He responded that it is because of all the animals.

I responded with, "But, animals can't read the speed limit signs".

Ba-dum-bump!

Yeah, he didn't think it was very funny either. ;-)

Also, their speed limits are woefully too slow. I once asked a Canadian cop/Mountie (whom I happened to be pulled over to talk with) why the speed limits were so slow up there?

He responded that it is because of all the animals.

I responded with, "But, animals can't read the speed limit signs".

Ba-dum-bump!

Yeah, he didn't think it was very funny either. ;-)

The truth is because we have a smaller population but still a large country to build roads across, speed limits are used to generate voluntary road funding.:bikersmilie::mo money::bang head:

Oh, you Canucks...

Zed. Humph! That's only ONE (of many) thing you can't get correct.

Humour? Labour? Colour? Neighbour?

Chevy doesn't call the Camaro Z-28 a Camaro "Zed-28". Datsun didn't put "Zed 240" on the grill either. Do you call the V-Max a Ved-Max?

Didn't think so.

Zed. Zed. Top?

I once owned a Kawasaki Z1-R. Somehow "Zed1R" doesn't look correct.

Since you guys are closer to America than England, I would think you would use American English instead of Commonwealth English. Less cornfusion.

Love ya! AND your STRONGER BEER.

Edited by Prairiehammer

Oh, you Canucks...

Chevy doesn't call the Camaro Z-28 a Camaro "Zed-28". Datsun didn't put "Zed 240" on the grill either.

Love ya![/quote

No the Camaro did have Z-28 & the Datsun did have 280ZX call outs.....but it didn't have......Zee-28 or 280ZeeX either.......but I'm sure they both had Zed-rated tires!!! HA!!!:rotf:

Love you too Eh!:bighug:

Heck....Zed Zed Top was a GREAT band. :rotf:

Speaking of Zed Zed Top......My wife & I went to see Brooks & Dunn double billed with ZZ-top at a concert 2 summers ago, in Toronto.....it was our 7th or 8th time seeing Brooks & Dunn they were real good as always and it was our 1st time seeing ZZ-top live...and they were real good......but what was amazing was when Brooks & Dunn and ZZ-top got on stage together.......wow could those 4 guys rock it out on the guitars it was just awesome! "Who'd a thunk it!?"

And yes it translates as Zee Zee -top in Canadian English!:)

what do you mean "one less down"? ya'll....

Canadian football's field is 110 yards long, and I think 5 yards (10?) wider. Also the endzones are deeper.

The football itself is a larger diameter (hence "bigger balls")...and we only have 3 downs to make the 10 yards for a first down. (hmm....wonder why it's not 10 meters....we are metric after all!)

The larger field and fewer downs means passing plays a larger role in the Canadian game.

Canadian football's field is 110 yards long, and I think 5 yards (10?) wider. Also the endzones are deeper.

The football itself is a larger diameter (hence "bigger balls")...and we only have 3 downs to make the 10 yards for a first down. (hmm....wonder why it's not 10 meters....we are metric after all!)

The larger field and fewer downs means passing plays a larger role in the Canadian game.

12 players on the field instead of 11.

Also no fair-catch......defenders have to stay 5 yards off the receiver of the kick until he touches the ball.

Defence has to set up 1 yard off the line of scrimmage.

Unlimited motion in the backfield, makes for a lot of flea-flicker type plays, pitches around the ends, screens and picks.