IGNORED

The Aussies

Aussie Annie

We are still venturing up the east coast. From Ohio we went: West Virginia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, and we are in Pennsylvania at the moment.

Had a great weekend with Muffinman and Minimuffin.

We are going to Hershey tomorrow to sniff up big on all the lovely chockie!!

Then I want to go to Mike's Famous H-D in Connecticut

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are still venturing up the east coast. From Ohio we went: West Virginia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, and we are in Pennsylvania at the moment.

Had a great weekend with Muffinman and Minimuffin.

We are going to Hershey tomorrow to sniff up big on all the lovely chockie!!

Then I want to go to Mike's Famous H-D in Connecticut

The Mike's Famous HD in Connecticut is nothing to travel for I can assure you!!

Boomer....who sez the place is famous for overpricing everything....and de customer Service pulls a huge vacuum.:(

See you on the 4th!!! Looking forward to seeing you!!!

Tom and I are confused though. You are flying out on the 5th, right?? Where from?? There is still 19 cases of hardwood in the guest room but I'm starting the floor hopefully next week. Tom and Taters have to work on the 5th...

See you on the 4th!!! Looking forward to seeing you!!!

Tom and I are confused though. You are flying out on the 5th, right?? Where from?? There is still 19 cases of hardwood in the guest room but I'm starting the floor hopefully next week. Tom and Taters have to work on the 5th...

Will be at Tom & Vickie's on the 3rd...... Spending the night with them. Joining you on the 4th for BBQ and leaving late in afternoon to head for New York. Staying overnight at Horses Head, NY -- then on to JFK.

Hope this helps ya

Have had a terrific weekend in Maine. Staying in Bangor, and we went to Bar Harbor today. Also found a Transportation museum that also has Military History section. Uniforms and memorabilia from WW1 and up to current. It also had wonderful monuments outside...... WW2 and Vietnam.

Heading out tomorrow, we have decided to go and spend a couple of days in Montreal, QC so are starting to head in that direction.

Will be at Tom & Vickie's on the 3rd...... Spending the night with them. Joining you on the 4th for BBQ and leaving late in afternoon to head for New York. Staying overnight at Horses Head, NY -- then on to JFK.

Hope this helps ya

Annie...you and Alan are welcome to stay as long as you like.

Work or not...Tom and I will give you a key to come and go as you please. We would like to think of our house as one of your US homes.

Miss you both and see you soon. :nanner: