1. 1. Are you coming to Vogel"

• Yes, plus 1 Guest
    • Yes, plus 2 Guest
    • Yes, plus 3 Guest
    • Yes, plus 4 Guest
    • Yes, solo
    • No
    • Maybe

Well I guess its time to start talking up Tail of the Dragon VI @ Vogel, havent been getting to much response on any of the other posts relating to it, so I am going to post a poll with this post to see if I can get a handle on how many are coming, cause I need to know how much food to order, shirts to order and patches...............its just 90 days away.

• 4 weeks later...

If all you want to do is come for the ride and not partake of the Fri luncheon, or get a shirt and patch, by all means come and join us, but you will be missing out on more of the fun times we have, the ride is just a ride, but fellowship is what this is all about. :banana::banana::banana:

Can anyone simply show up and do the Thursday rides? If so how much $$ and where/time to meet??

Steve it will be great to see you and the family. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know, we can even send someone down to pick you up if you like............and not on a bike, a nice air conditioned ride.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Really looking forward to coming by for awhile and seeing everyone.

Steve

You wont regret it, Vogel is a great park this is the 6th year we have been going there for this event and never leave dissapointed.

Did not know about the camping thing but now that we have done MD and survied we are looking forward to camping out at Vogel.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone is welcome to show up for the ride. This entire rally is an event where we raise money for the kids at St. Jude. All proceeds after costs are covered go to St. Jude. If you come and register, you get a Vogel t-shirt, a patch and a catered meal on Friday. But if you just want to ride we will be leaving Vogel State Park at 8:00 am thursday morning for an all day ride on the Cherahola Skyway then on to Robbinsville up to the Tail of the Dragon, where we will lunch. If you just want to make a donation and ride that would be greatly appreciated. We will not turn down donations.

QUOTE=alwrmcusn;770904]Can anyone simply show up and do the Thursday rides? If so how much $$ and where/time to meet??

Lewis,

I have sent you my registration, cousin Jerry and Dot, along with cousin Sonny and Donna, and our adoppted cousins Joe and Mary, will be there. I didn't see anyplace to put the size of the T-shirt so I'll just call you.

Ken, 1 - UP:backinmyday:

No need, you can let us know when you get to the registration, who knows you may loose a few pounds or add a few and need a different size................:stirthepot::stirthepot:

Lewis,

I have sent you my registration, cousin Jerry and Dot, along with cousin Sonny and Donna, and our adoppted cousins Joe and Mary, will be there. I didn't see anyplace to put the size of the T-shirt so I'll just call you.

Ken, 1 - UP:backinmyday:

• 1 month later...